Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Ah, Canzuk's back, you did well not to cough it back under your new nom de plume for so long. Unite the white bits of the British Empire!

Such a stupid and low brow post. I don't know why you're always so passive aggressive with myself, that's quite an unwarranted and nasty implication you've made. 

Looking at the timing I'll be generous and guess you had had a few too many last night. 

I'm not sure what Kincardine is blabbering about this time. Is Sturgeon supposed to be hostile to the rest of the UK or the monarchy? Is she supposed to attend these events but look suitably miserable? If she did any of that Sturgeon would rightly be hounded for being parochial and bitter. As it is she's the head of a parliament and acting like one.

Not quite the gotcha Kincy seems to think it is.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Such a stupid and low brow post. I don't know why you're always so passive aggressive with myself, that's quite an unwarranted and nasty implication you've made. 

Looking at the timing I'll be generous and guess you had had a few too many last night. 

To be fair, 'white bits of the British Empire' is a pretty common take on Canzuk that I've seen plenty other places; I don't think Welshy was having a go at you specifically. 

8 hours ago, GiGi said:

I'm not sure what Kincardine is blabbering about this time. Is Sturgeon supposed to be hostile to the rest of the UK or the monarchy? Is she supposed to attend these events but look suitably miserable? If she did any of that Sturgeon would rightly be hounded for being parochial and bitter. As it is she's the head of a parliament and acting like one.

Not quite the gotcha Kincy seems to think it is.

From memory the question of what happens to the royal family post indy was left with some constructive ambiguity + Salmond was leaning toward retaining the monarchy at the last indyref anyway. It isnt some seismic shift in the SNP position either and is really a secondary issue so to speak.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Nippy was seen at her best hobnobbing with the royals.  Never seen her so happy in public as she was last weekend.

Normal business has resumed, sadly.  Here's post-London Nippy:

Here's her wee acolyte acting the madam:

So nature or nurture.  Does Natterism attract society's oddballs or does the empty politics of grudge and division make them so?

7 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

^^^ Spongeheid levels of trawling the "yer da" barrel for anything, absolutely anything. Must do better

Yup, confirmation that any last vestiges of decent content from a once-occasionally-readable poster are truly out the window. A bit sad, but also pleasing that a combination of Rangers dying and P&B has absolutely broken him. He is indeed basically Spongeheid without the life-changing head injury. 

Yup, confirmation that any last vestiges of decent content from a once-occasionally-readable poster are truly out the window. A bit sad, but also pleasing that a combination of Rangers dying and P&B has absolutely broken him. He is indeed basically Spongeheid without the life-changing head injury. 
I noticed the lack of bites in here has seen him try a few casts over in the Ireland v Scotland thread. A total loser with zero life clearly given it solely consists of being permanently broken by the SNP and the mere mentionof independence. All the sadder when you consider he claims not to live in the country and hence it has zero affect on his day to day life. He's on a par with the Tenko style stragglers still beating their chests in the Covid thread. Heavy 20 years hiding in the Vietnamese jungle vibes all round.

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nippy was seen at her best hobnobbing with the royals.  Never seen her so happy in public as she was last weekend.

Normal business has resumed, sadly.  Here's post-London Nippy:

Here's her wee acolyte acting the madam:

So nature or nurture.  Does Natterism attract society's oddballs or does the empty politics of grudge and division make them so?

If the first video doesn't make the Sturgeon loyal realise she's a wrong un, then nothing will.