Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

13 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I think you come close, whether deliberately or not, to out and out racist commentary.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Go on.  Quote that.

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Erm, I think aligning yourself to some of the odious tweets by certain vile individuals could be construed as you being of that ilk, perhaps? 

OK so you were asked to quote me on "being close to...,out and out racist commentary."

You failed to do so.  

Pathetic from you - but unsurprising.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

I see the usual suspects are still having difficulty with the idea of self-determination, a completely normal thing the world over.

I'd love to know who " the usual suspects" having difficulty with "the idea of self-determination" are.

Certainly no one in self-determined, Britain.

As sure as night follows day the Nat Signal has gone up and the perma-raging [mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention]is here  to dish out personal abuse.  I man whose empty napper proves that nature is ok with a vacuum.
This is how 'political debate' goes in the DPRS [mention=80800]BigDoddyKane[/mention]
I like that you posted this "perma-raging" reference shortly before launching into a spamming frenzy of total rage over the following hours [emoji23]

As much as I enjoy laughing at your ever-frequent meltdowns you should genuinely consider getting some help. You're an absolute mess, which although funny probably isn't healthy.

Or don't, and keep being the object of everyone's derision.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I like that you posted this "perma-raging" reference shortly before launching into a spamming frenzy of total rage over the following hours emoji23.png

As much as I enjoy laughing at your ever-frequent meltdowns you should genuinely consider getting some help. You're an absolute mess, which although funny probably isn't healthy.

Or don't, and keep being the object of everyone's derision.

Day Of The Lords at his abusive worst.

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If “United Kingdoms” were in perpetuity then Rangers would never have been pumped out of Europe by some mob from Luxembourg.

If Britain were actually a thing then why is no British Football League?

Checkmate unionists.

33 minutes ago, Zern said:

I don't think of myself as British. I'm Scottish and European.

Oh me too.  I think the point is we are being forced to choose. 

Gazing briefly over the water to The Norn, the beauty of the GFA is that it found an amicable solution to the competing identities at play. You could be Unionist, Republican, Irish or British live either side of the border and self identify as either and functionally it would make f**k all difference. A couple of decades of genuine neglect, arrogance and utterly self obsessed English nationalism, not restricted to but certainly typified by Brexit has forced people to make those choices and for it to matter again.

With obviously very different circumstances and pressures some of that applies here. We are being forced to choose, we are being forced to seek a national identity that isn't a total embarrassment, to seek or achieve a system of governance that is in some way representative or functional and isn't basically an after school creche and money/influence and ego farm for the worst c***s English public school vomits up. 

Devolution in some way bridged some of that gap but both in reality and in the way it is treated by successive UK governments, it is just a cage. That can be rattled, squeezed and basically fucked about with at the whims of an English plurality. And that's just not enough for me.

Scottish, Irish reunification or the somewhat lagging behind Welsh independence movements wouldn't be what they are now if the UK wasn't a disgusting shambles.  But it is a disgusting shambles and the blame for that lies squarely with the supposed protectors of the union and their horrid little acolytes and craven arse lickers in the devolved nations. It's why they won't engage seriously about constitutional reform or ideas of national identity and self worth. They know it is they who have and are fucking it and to engage is to have to accept some culpability. 

This is precisely why you always hear shite about grievance and hostility and angry cybernats in response to reasonable objections to the fact we're governed by utterly venal b*****d clowns, we haven't voted for since 1955 ripping up what passes for our constitution unilaterally, making us an international laughing stock and making a complete c**t of running things.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK so you were asked to quote me on "being close to...,out and out racist commentary."

You failed to do so.  

Pathetic from you - but unsurprising.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly boy.  Again.

'British Unionism' is a construct of the febrile mind of the daft wee tartan gonk since we've been one nation in perpetuity since 1707.

I found one! What do I win?

7 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

English nationalism,

worst c***s English public school vomits up. 

English plurality.

We get it.  You hate The Basturd English  You also shed tears when Nippy is criticised.

You are EveryNat.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

We get it.  You hate The Basturd English  You also shed tears when Nippy is criticised.

You are EveryNat.

As you hate the “tartan gonk Scotch”, the Irish, and - if you share the views of those you promote - women, Muslims, and continental Europeans. You are EveryRacist.

You are EveryNat.

"You get arrested and thrown in jail just for saying the English, these days."

This is low rent, even for you, all of these points are either reasonable or objectively correct and even if i say so myself, well argued.  One assumes you're nodding off in your piss soaked chair and thinking about whether you'll hate yourself more or less if you start in on the dug worming pills and Mr Muscle. 

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

One assumes you're nodding off in your piss soaked chair and thinking about whether you'll hate yourself more or less if you start in on the dug worming pills and Mr Muscle. 

The daft Natterist case is based on personal abuse.  I said this at the start of this evening and you're confirmed it at the end.

Tragic.

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"You get arrested and thrown in jail just for saying the English, these days."

This is low rent, even for you, all of these points are either reasonable or objectively correct and even if i say so myself, well argued.  One assumes you're nodding off in your piss soaked chair and thinking about whether you'll hate yourself more or less if you start in on the dug worming pills and Mr Muscle

To be fair, I doubt there’s anyone else around to do any hating or liking. That’s the tragedy of it: making up a life and family* only appears to keep the darkness at bay during the daylight hours. At night, in the dark, there is nothing left but to scream angrily into the void of P&B.

* Because surely, if Farquhar and Cordelia existed, they’d care enough to discourage dear old papa from haunting far-right Twitter and making racist comments online as soon as darkness falls?

The daft Natterist case is based on personal abuse.  I said this at the start of this evening and you're confirmed it at the end.

Tragic.

You say it every weekend evening and every weekend proceed to make racist, xenophobic comments and/or share the filth of extremists you follow on Twitter. Every weekend, without fail, you resort to saying and doing the exact same things. And yet you expect folk to believe you’re a marvellous success story, in the pink, as it were. That’s tragic.

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Oh me too.  I think the point is we are being forced to choose. 

Gazing briefly over the water to The Norn, the beauty of the GFA is that it found an amicable solution to the competing identities at play. You could be Unionist, Republican, Irish or British live either side of the border and self identify as either and functionally it would make f**k all difference. A couple of decades of genuine neglect, arrogance and utterly self obsessed English nationalism, not restricted to but certainly typified by Brexit has forced people to make those choices and for it to matter again.

With obviously very different circumstances and pressures some of that applies here. We are being forced to choose, we are being forced to seek a national identity that isn't a total embarrassment, to seek or achieve a system of governance that is in some way representative or functional and isn't basically an after school creche and money/influence and ego farm for the worst c***s English public school vomits up. 

Devolution in some way bridged some of that gap but both in reality and in the way it is treated by successive UK governments, it is just a cage. That can be rattled, squeezed and basically fucked about with at the whims of an English plurality. And that's just not enough for me.

Scottish, Irish reunification or the somewhat lagging behind Welsh independence movements would be what they are now if the UK wasn't a disgusting shambles.  But it is a disgusting shambles and the blame for that lies squarely with the supposed protectors of the union and their horrid little acolytes and craven arse lickers in the devolved nations. It's why they won't engage seriously about constitutional reform or ideas of national identity and self worth. They know it is they who have and are fucking it and to engage is to have to accept some culpability. 

This is precisely why you always hear shite about grievance and hostility and angry cybernats in response to reasonable objections to the fact we're governed by utterly venal b*****d clowns, we haven't voted for since 1955 ripping up what passes for our constitution unilaterally, making us an international laughing stock and making a complete c**t of running things.

We're at a point where they have no real arguments in favour of continuing as part of the UK. Because Brexit is that bad. Alarmism and insults are all that is left.

The damage that the UK Government are attempting to do to the GFA and NIP is indicative of an attitude towards Ireland that has ugly roots. Under the EU membership we saw an increase in democratic representation across the UK with the setup of assemblies and devolution. The free movement across the Irish border was facilitated with the EU working towards the benefit of everyone.

It appears that the Torys have an idea of the UK that is exceptional. Not in a good way. They view Westminster, and their place within it as having ultimate authority even to the extent that they have tried to break international law. An attitude that is embodied in the way the Prime Minister, and his willing cohorts, has behaved. The counter to independence would be in good governance from Westminster, catering to the the pro-EU sentiment within Scotland, just as they did for Gibraltar. But the Torys lack any ability to work with the Scottish Government, and that mismanagement only adds to dissatisfaction with the union.

The thing is. Had the UK stayed within the EU, the EU itself would be protecting the UK as a unified whole. They were always clear that they were unwilling to interfere in another member's internal politics. It is by leaving in the hard manner that the Torys demanded that the UK finds itself outside, and under pressure from a rise in independence movements. And the EU is free to use its influence to encourage those movements and prevent them being stymied.

I can't see the Torys doing anything to reverse this trend.

24 minutes ago, Zern said:

They view Westminster, and their place within it as having ultimate authority even to the extent that they have tried to break international law.

Silly - again.

The Treaty of Union - made between two countries' parliaments.  An act which ticks all the 'international law' boxes.  Yet, if you're a Natwit that doesn't matter.