Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Since a majority of decent Britons eschewed partition in 2014 we've seen two things:

1. A regional administration in Embra becoming less competent yet more mendacious and 2. A dwindling thicket of thwarted grievance junkies becoming more partisan and more abusive.

With that backdrop I am - by any measure - a reasonable - and mild - contributor to the discussion.

Two things:

1. Domination of Scottish politics by pro-independence parties for over a decade

2. Brexit

You keep asserting that our governance has somehow degraded, that is not bourne out of any evidence with the further complication being; what are you comparing present governance with?

If you compare it with previous Scottish administrations, we see that the SNP led coalitions have delivered impressive changes to our society with reform of the electoral landscape. The Lab/Lib coalition was little more than a rubber stamp for Westminster legislation.

Compared to Westminster? f**k off. That place is now openly corrupt.

Just now, Zern said:

Two things:

1. Domination of Scottish politics by pro-independence parties for over a decade

2. Brexit

You keep asserting that our governance has somehow degraded, that is not bourne out of any evidence

I’m fairly sure it’s grievance borne of a grievance junkie’s mind and fuelled by the hate-filled, abusive extremists whose tweets he feeds on and regurgitates.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Since a majority of decent Britons eschewed partition in 2014 we've seen two things:

1. A regional administration in Embra becoming less competent yet more mendacious and 2. A dwindling thicket of thwarted grievance junkies becoming more partisan and more abusive.

With that backdrop I am - by any measure - a reasonable - and mild - contributor to the discussion.

Sad to see a connoisseur of pickled herring descending to quoting people who use miscarriage as a political weapon, and are too extreme even for the Moray Tory Party. So much for the One Nation Conservative, and Remainer.

2 minutes ago, Zern said:

Brexit

Silly boy - especially as I was an ardent remainer in 2016.

Having cut my teeth in politics in the EEC referendum - wherein Billy Wolfe, Big Margo and Lovely Winnie told us that 'remaining' was evil and would be to the vast demerit of Scotland - I take any Nat position on the EU are nothing more than ignorant opportunism.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sad to see a connoisseur of pickled herring descending to quoting people who use miscarriage as a political weapon, and are too extreme even for the Moray Tory Party. So much for the One Nation Conservative, and Remainer.

That’s the problem with radicalisation. It leads from extreme to extreme - those indoctrinated go in search of people who’ll fuel their hatred and make it burn stronger and brighter.

That’s Kincardine now: a veritable bushfire of hatred and flaming grievance, sending out sparks of abuse. It’s quite interesting to see someone get so thoroughly radicalised by the internet - and to document it by continually sharing whose views it is that are validating and encouraging their own.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Grievance junkies' is an accurate way to describe the abusive, nasty partitionists we often see on here.  Part of me feels sorry for them as they are products of an echo-chamber, but at the end of the day they still have their own free will.

I often feel there are deeper issues at play with regards to their behaviour.

When they aren't resorting to personal insults, they are stoking grievance.  Boris, Westminster and 'Ra Toaries' are to blame for all society's ills, apparently.

It would actually be cruel to take away their grievance, in a strange way.  It keeps them going.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Was it Twitter or P&B that has since shifted your position to actively promoting Brexiteers and calling them “reasonable”?

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Having cut my teeth in politics in the EEC referendum - wherein Billy Wolfe, Big Margo and Lovely Winnie told us that 'remaining' was evil and would be to the vast demerit of Scotland - I take any Nat position on the EU are nothing more than ignorant opportunism.

Did have to wait 50 years to before seeing evidence that they were wrong?

Parties change. Labour used to be a left-wing party, the Conservatives used to be relatively sane.

The Lib Dems were once relevant.

6 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

'Grievance junkies' is an accurate way to describe the abusive, nasty partitionists we often see on here.  Part of me feels sorry for them as they are products of an echo-chamber, but at the end of the day they still have their own free will.

I often feel there are deeper issues at play with regards to their behaviour.

There clearly is.  Living 'down here' it would be understandable not to give a f**k but when you see the types who propone the partition of Britain then you have to get involved.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There clearly is.  Living 'down here' it would be understandable not to give a f**k but when you see the types who propone the partition of Britain then you have to get involved.

Why is the partition of Ireland, as has been maintained by the government you support, ok, but the partition of Great Britain isn’t?

2 minutes ago, Zern said:

Parties change.

Yes.  Pro-EU, happy with the EU, anti-EU.  Left wing government or mildly right wing government.  It doesn't matter to the ScotchNats.

Whatever the situation is the answer is always partition.  So don't try and kid on that it has anything to do Brexit or TOOOOAAAARRRRIIIIEEESSSSSS.

Whatever the situation is the answer is always partition. 

Partition has been the policy of the UK for a century. It’s a bit rum to pretend you don’t like it now.

If you are anti-partition, you are anti-UK. You are, in effect, squatting down and taking a massive shit on the Union Jack.

Edited by Antlion

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Yes.  Pro-EU, happy with the EU, anti-EU.  Left wing government or mildly right wing government.  It doesn't matter to the ScotchNats.

Whatever the situation is the answer is always partition.  So don't try and kid on that it has anything to do Brexit or TOOOOAAAARRRRIIIIEEESSSSSS.

You clearly have no idea. Westminster and its economic ideology of Brexit and Austerity have combined to make our standards of living in the UK worse. That isn't an opinion. It is something measurable.  A demonstrable fact.

It is also valid for the Scottish Government to highlight those areas that they cannot control, instead of taking the blame for when those issues impact society. They have limited powers. That is also a fact.

Right now, we have the choice of further Austerity, further Brexit, or to do something that works against the worst effects of those policies. Independence and joining EU.

We know we would be better off economically within the EU and that comes with rights and recognition. These are facts.

Brexit is deeply connected to the ideal of British unioninsm. That is why i think it will ultimately fail.

Another wonderful example of le flounce d'artifice. 

Clearly intoxicated, clearly lonely, clearly raging at the absolute state of himself, his lot and the decrepit moral, polical and social  rutting pile that is unionist politics and its institutions. In he blunders throwing around crass insults, contemptible lies and false narratives for the adulation of 3 accounts (and probably only 1 other person). Only to then recoil with feigned horror and sadness at the state of Scottish politcal debate when he is correctly called out/a c**t, for his superficial, banal and well pickled in imbibed household solvent pish. 

An absolute tragedy. 

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

In case you’ve missed it, Winnie Ewing is no longer representing the SNP due to her being 92 and Billy and Margo are also no longer representing the SNP due to both being dead. 

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

In he blunders throwing around crass insults, contemptible lies and false narratives for the adulation of 3 accounts (and probably only 1 other person). 

Are Durie and Albus both Stormzy? I notice they greenie each other on a lot of posts although very seldom appear together on the ‘members currently browsing’ list. 

Edited by carpetmonster

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Are Durie and Albus both Stormzy? I notice they greenie each other on a lot of posts although very seldom appear together on the ‘members currently browsing’ list. 

Yes, playing at “look how reasonable I am; I just want discussion” versus “Kincardine tribute act with added homophobia/transphobia/single motherphobia“ (though there’s some slippage between the two, presumably when he forgets which one he is).

Christ knows why, but then the mentality that requires - absolutely needs - to keep returning to a forum from which you’ve been repeatedly banned, purely in search of negative attention, is one for modern psychologists to puzzle over. Genuinely baffling behaviour.

19 minutes ago, Zern said:

Brexit is deeply connected to the ideal of British unioninsm. 

Silly boy.  Again.

'British Unionism' is a construct of the febrile mind of the daft wee tartan gonk since we've been one nation in perpetuity since 1707.

Silly boy.  Again.

'British Unionism' is a construct of the febrile mind of the daft wee tartan gonk since we've been one nation in perpetuity since 1707.

You claim one minute to object to insults and the next you’re throwing them at these poor b*****ds.

657140CE-5C03-4BAC-BEDF-29C9E1A96964.jpeg

84A9FF19-367C-479C-A5F8-2A8664532FE5.jpeg

325B2C31-0A90-4E23-8C77-9717FDCFAEE6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly boy.  Again.

I’m sure the Ulster Unionist Party, Democratic Unionist Party and Conservative And Unionist Party will be surprised at this news.