Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

On 23/09/2021 at 22:45, alta-pete said:

Raging against the machine is futile. Head down, keep going as best you can and leave it to eat itself from the inside out in its own time is my preferred MO. 

I can see that the passive, 'do nothing' approach has some merit.  However, I watched a bit of Nippy at FMQ on Thur.  Bluster, obfuscation, anger and deflection?  That was as 'gammony' a performance as you'll see from any politician in Britain this year.

Here's the true truth: With HR out-mintering WM and with the Nats out-Torying the Tories and with the FM more gammon than a dry-cured pig's arse we can see that the partitionist movement in Scotland has gone completely Animal Farm and has turned in to the very people they are meant to despise.

Here's Alyn Smith - who has previous for wanting minorities removed for the Natter NEC.  He's on a one man mission to complete the circle and make ScotchNats The Nasty Party:

alynsmith.thumb.jpeg.31abd1da17b4cd31956d7f62658d068f.jpeg

[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] it’s an admirable position to take but I fear you’ll get little traction with this audience.  
There are far too many unthinkers that are happy to just be beholding to the 6th Form politics of Saint Nic and wee Paddy. Objective critical thought comes a long way down the priority list. But dem damn toaries!!! If only they’d just go away then all our ills would be cured!! 
Raging against the machine is futile. Head down, keep going as best you can and leave it to eat itself from the inside out in its own time is my preferred MO. 
Wtf is this child-like drivel?

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Sit down you little creep emoji23.png

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Wtf is this child-like drivel?

You missed the snidey dig at the 6th form critical thought too. Needs more attention to the detail IMO  

Continue this into tomorrow and you might even make the reserves for Sunday’s Heads Gone Thread. 

You missed the snidey dig at the 6th form critical thought too. Needs more attention to the detail IMO  
Continue this into tomorrow and you might even make the reserves for Sunday’s Heads Gone Thread. 
An unlikely scenario since my main reason for popping on here is to laugh at inadequate bigots like yourself, The_Jake and DPB. Try one of the AlbaDas, they're usual good value for a HeadsGone.