Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

15 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

He writes for whoever pays him the most.

Only takes a few quid for him to change his tune.

I could never stand the bugger, but I guess I always credited him as a true believer in his views. You could well be right.

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I could never stand the bugger, but I guess I always credited him as a true believer in his views. You could well be right.

DPB is right.  Journalists are keyboards for hire, and you only have to read the spectrum his colleague Iain McWhirter has covered in recent years.

As for McKenna, his indoctrinated faith runs through his journalism like a stick of rock.

3 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

DPB is right.  Journalists are keyboards for hire, and you only have to read the spectrum his colleague Iain McWhirter has covered in recent years.

As for McKenna, his indoctrinated faith runs through his journalism like a stick of rock.

I recall McWhirter's decline began even before his terrible "news"paper started flushing itself down the toilet, which was at least 15 years ago. Dropping the Glasgow part of it's masthead while became exponentially more parochial was a strong indicator thereof.

Two gatherings in Glasgow's Geo Sq this week.  We had the decent people of Scotland last Sunday:

Today we had the rag tag and bobtail rump of Scotland trying to kid us on that Indy is only a heartbeat away:

1446794724_geosq.thumb.jpg.ed54fd788bb9e35601d7a4c5e1b613af.jpg

The best/worst compare and contrast ever in political history.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Two gatherings in Glasgow's Geo Sq this week.  We had the decent people of Scotland last Sunday:

Today we had the rag tag and bobtail rump of Scotland trying to kid us on that Indy is only a heartbeat away:

1446794724_geosq.thumb.jpg.ed54fd788bb9e35601d7a4c5e1b613af.jpg

The best/worst compare and contrast ever in political history.

Not quite 

JS55437000 (1).jpg

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nice one @sophia

On the 8th anniversary of decent Scotland telling you to GTF as well.

Since then all we've had is tears, snotters and belligerence.

Hope you're proud.

I rather think that your idea of decency and certainly decent discourse is at odds with the sober majority at this particular time in history.

• 4 weeks later...

Handfuls of people dress up in saltires and go out to campaign for Yes? "Look at these evil, divisive and nasty bigots, i will go online and post photos of people out smiling and, well, not really doing anything evil with signs and placards. They are, though, because it eases my cognitive dissonance a bit. That'll show them. I am so smart"

Westminster completely implodes in on itself? "Meh, nothing to say about that, not interested. Nicola Sturgeon is a royalist though, thats the real story of this year! I am so smart"

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

• 2 weeks later...

The heart of the Nationalist movement is to portray Scotland as different to, and irreconcilable with, England.  Here's the sort of tripe they are coming up with - using my tax money - to help substantiate this nonsense.  No.  This is not a spoof.  This is what E'burgh's regional administration is actually spaffing money on:

301477885_scotslanguage.thumb.png.0d2df64d6adf34fd6cbac5a83dbdcbe7.png

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The heart of the Nationalist movement is to portray Scotland as different to, and irreconcilable with, England.  Here's the sort of tripe they are coming up with - using my tax money - to help substantiate this nonsense.  No.  This is not a spoof.  This is what E'burgh's regional administration is actually spaffing money on:

Lol, imagine getting this wound up about a government using accessible language in their communications, especially in relation to the cost.

19 minutes ago, 101 said:

Lol, imagine getting this wound up about a government using accessible language in their communications, especially in relation to the cost.

I'd expected a bit of kick-back, as per.  Using " accessible language" is the last thing I expected to hear.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd expected a bit of kick-back, as per.  Using " accessible language" is the last thing I expected to hear.

*hic*

That's the 4th time I've seen that posted on various platforms tonight by Unionists. Must be doing the rounds somewhere.