Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

3 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Well if we need England to cover the huge deficit we have then that is just a bit concerning if we went independent. 
If you don’t know what that means I’ll spell it out to you; we would have to scrap almost all public services and increase tax. 

Like the independent UK is doing because it can’t afford its £15.8 billion deficit?

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

There is NO comparison with the levels of incompetence between UK gov and the Scottish gov.

Just for the sake of clarity you're saying that currently, well not currently as it seems that in the middle of crisis upon crisis the UK doesn't have a functioning government, the SG is more incompetent than Westminster? 

1 minute ago, sophia said:

But England runs a deficit and what has the finances of a devolved part of a union got to do with the prospects of an independent country with its own fiscal powers?

They don’t have the massive deficit we run at, why can’t you lot get that through your head? The irony is that the UK’s deficit wouldn’t be as big if they weren’t having to cover our backs haha. 

Just now, MS RR said:

They don’t have the massive deficit we run at, why can’t you lot get that through your head? The irony is that the UK’s deficit wouldn’t be as big if they weren’t having to cover our backs haha. 

BritNat Bingo: who had “too poor”?

Just now, sophia said:

Which is exactly where I was leading them

Anyone claiming that the Scottish government is objectively more incompetent than the UK one is also tacitly claiming we’re “too stupid” to govern ourselves (I mean, you’d have to be to elect worse than whatever the hell is going on in Westminster right now).

We just need a variation on “too small” for the unholy trifecta of “British and PROUD 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 WEE KRANIE DOESNT SPEAK FOR ALL OF US” canards.

1 minute ago, MS RR said:

Haha nationalist bingo, lose the debate and call non nationalists “Brit Nats” 

You support Brexit. You’re a nationalist - just of the more active variety (given that the UK has, you know, actually undertaken a process of nationalist rejection of union).

3 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Don't know, but I see that at least one abusive post by him (and references to it) appear to have been removed...

Along with the whole account, it seems.

8daec9db-09a4-41e2-ad88-3e27e66fd291_tex

• 2 weeks later...

Not often I agree with a 'tic fan but this is absolute nonsense..  Well mostly nonsense.  The bit about the AoU is right but no sane person would sign off a hereditary monarchy and a national kirk in Scotland.  I certainly would not put my pen to this shite:

So who thinks that we are one kingdom with a Protestant monarch and a Protestant national church?  No other than the First Hypocrite herself.

So desperate was she to show her protestant, unionist and royalist credentials that I fully expect her to host the Heart and Hand Podcast once she has retired from ruining Scotland.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So the First Councillor can endorse the union, the monarch and the kirk and not a word is said.

Naturally you want her to raise political and constitutional issues during the official mourning for the Queen, division is what you're after, the more sectarian the better. 

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Naturally you want her to raise political and constitutional issues during the official mourning for the Queen, division is what you're after, the more sectarian the better. 

Just 'after' some joined-up thinking.  I'd not have signed-off Charles' declaration.  Shame on you for thinking that makes me want sectarian division.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just 'after' some joined-up thinking.  I'd not have signed-off Charles' declaration.  Shame on you for thinking that makes me want sectarian division.

But you’d vote for Brexiters promising a hard and decisive Brexit despite hating Brexit. Bit weird. Not very joined-up.