Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Wonder how long they spent trying for a busy looking snap before they were forced to settle on that one.

#FreeIn23 indeed.

The 'Yes Jock' movement is running on fumes.  This is why they've become even more belligerent.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

running on fumes.  This is why they've become even more belligerent.

So it’s “fumes” that explain your mortifying but regular-as-clockwork bursts of late-night, spittle-flecked, anti-Scottish bile?

And here were we all thinking it was cheap booze and crushing loneliness.

The DiddyNats of P&B - possibly the most empty-headed group of people ever to assemble under St Andrew's Saltire - think that the route to iJock is to recycle tropes and memes.  Not a surprise..

In the real world Robin McAlpine, a sane-minded Nat - and yes, they do exist - has said this:

"We are (in theory) going into a referendum on independence in the middle of a crisis without a credible explanation of how independence would help us to deal with the crisis, and without a team in place capable of coming up with a narrative about how independence could be a credible response to crisis."

Article here:  http://robinmcalpine.org/its-code-red-for-scottish-independence/

Not that it will make a blind bit of difference to our iFannies.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The DiddyNats of P&B - possibly the most empty-headed group of people ever to assemble under St Andrew's Saltire - think that the route to iJock is to recycle tropes and memes.  Not a surprise..

In the real world Robin McAlpine, a sane-minded Nat - and yes, they do exist - has said this:

"We are (in theory) going into a referendum on independence in the middle of a crisis without a credible explanation of how independence would help us to deal with the crisis, and without a team in place capable of coming up with a narrative about how independence could be a credible response to crisis."

Get iSober.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The 'Yes Jock' movement is running on fumes.  This is why they've become even more belligerent.

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Live footage of the guy accusing Yes of running on fumes:

BiVG.gif

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

cheap booze 

6 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Get iSober.

Tropes and memes, neds and boors.

Thanks for the snapshot of P&B's DiddyNats.

Have you carried out any research on Robin McAlpine?

One diatribe after another eventually bored me into ignoring him until he was required to resign amidst extreme behaviour towards females.

I'm afraid that he nothing more than the digital equivalent of the pub bore.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh. I see, it's ok for you to indulge yourself with the joke but not for others to be mirthful

Screenshot_20220813-190912.png

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

I'm afraid that he nothing more than the digital equivalent of the pub bore.

Thanks, @sophia  I missed out 'playing the man' from my list.

Edited by The_Kincardine

On 20/08/2022 at 19:10, The_Kincardine said:

Here's the typical Natter  responding to a tweet from Big Team Murdo.  .  Neds, boors and Shinners?  You don't say.

Here's a reminder of my post on Saturday:  A NatWit thinks an MSP should be tarred and feathered.  Utterly chronic

How have the empty-headed iFannies on here responded?  By taking issue with the chap who posted?  By distancing themselves from a post like this?

Of course not!  They do as they always do:  Resort to memes,  tropes and playing the man.  As always. 

ScotchNationalism is an utter blight.

47 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tropes and memes

neds and boors.

Again, irony seems to have whistled right over your head. But I suppose negative attention from strangers on a subforum you can’t stand is marginally better than presumably only having the constant background buzz of GB News as company.

Here's a reminder of my post on Saturday:  A NatWit thinks an MSP should be tarred and feathered.  Utterly chronic

How have the empty-headed iFannies on here responded?  By taking issue with the chap who posted?  By distancing themselves from a post like this?

Of course not!  They do as they always do:  Resort to memes,  tropes and playing the man.  As always. 

ScotchNationalism is an utter blight.

Mate, love the fact that all your kids have excelled at school & uni, think more than one has attended Oxbridge or could have? That is so commendable.

They must be absolutely delighted that their multi married (shagged a swede, don’t ya know), father has lowered himself to tropes & repeating himself endlessly on a football forum, not only that, but he repeats himself endlessly on a football forum. 
Get back to work in the golf club, you need the tips. 

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Mate, love the fact that all your kids have excelled at school & uni, think more than one has attended Oxbridge or could have? That is so commendable.

They must be absolutely delighted that their multi married (shagged a swede, don’t ya know), father has lowered himself to tropes & repeating himself endlessly on a football forum, not only that, but he repeats himself endlessly on a football forum. 
Get back to work in the golf club, you need the tips. 

I think that stung