Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Right, that's it. I'll not be visiting Edinburgh by car any more. I'll be getting the ferry to Europe to give my holiday money to Milan, Brussels, Paris, and Amsterdam. 

Oh wait, they all have LEZs. Feck.

Just as well that London doesn't have one. The place would be a tourism and economic desert. 

Oh, no, wait.... 

🤔

Just now, Snafu said:

We have 18 million cars in Scotland?

We must be a nation of two, three cars per house or flat if so.

Where are they hiding them?:lol:

We hide ours in the hold of our Boeing 747, in the underground hanger next to our starship. Isn't that what everyone does? 

With the missus being one of those pesky foreigners we get a lot of her friends and family visiting. It really is a hassle trying to find space in the spare room for all the cars they take over with them in the hand luggage. Hopefully this will put a stop to that. 

She has the daft wee Natters in a froth over her pretenderendum.  Meanwhile, Nippy is doing what she loves the most:  Taking selfies at a Buck House garden party:

626703749_nippygardenparty.thumb.jpeg.79c1e29110ad117e2e0ecfa8c4ba3958.jpeg

Will the daft wee tartan gonks ever realise they are being played like a fiddle?

She has the daft wee Natters in a froth over her pretenderendum.  Meanwhile, Nippy is doing what she loves the most:  Taking selfies at a Buck House garden party:
Will the daft wee tartan gonks ever realise they are being played like a fiddle?
Sit down before you fall down Drinky [emoji23]

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are you implying that she’s playing the royals (with whom you appear to be obsessed) like fiddles? Or is “tartan gonks” intended as a xenophobic slur?

061706B8-F53B-4528-B18B-4CDF571BA52E.jpeg

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is unfair.  The very reason Nats are Nats is because they are singularly incapable of independent thought.  The Pyongyangification of Scotland continues apace:

Pyongyangification? Starting at Ibrox apparently.

D8DD3FD3-24D7-45D5-8A2C-392648FF3D3F.jpeg

I wouldn't get too carried away about folk attending a garden party. Hell, I've been to one (through work) and I thought it was hilarious.  The Royal Company of Archers, the Sovereign's bodyguard in Scotland, carry bows - unstrung - and as I recall, no arrows. The refreshments certainly didn’t constitute a "feed". About the only financial benefit I can think of would be some extra sales of posh frocks and silly hats. I wore my kilt as a limited act of defiance. Security were a bit alarmed at my sgian dubh, but they calmed down when the lower half was a bottle opener rather than a knife blade.

The best part of the day was the stroll up the Royal Mile when we could scarcely get 10 yards without being asked for photos with (mainly oriental) tourists. 

Sometimes folk have to do things they'd rather not because of their role. I had to deal with members of the public that I'd rather have chased down the road with a brush, but sometimes you just have to smile and get on with it. The FM has to deal with Dross and the slimy Cole-Hamilton. Rather her than me! 

13 hours ago, Antlion said:

Pyongyangification? Starting at Ibrox apparently.

D8DD3FD3-24D7-45D5-8A2C-392648FF3D3F.jpeg

If it was any other team I'd be like that's photoshopped.

But nope. Rangers fans really see themselves as second class citizens.

What a bunch of groveling idiots.

1 hour ago, Anonapersona said:

If it was any other team I'd be like that's photoshopped.

But nope. Rangers fans really see themselves as second class citizens.

What a bunch of groveling idiots.

See also Armed Forces Day where they pretty much spaff their pants at the mere sight of a uniform. Utter weirdos. 

• 2 weeks later...