Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

Yea, I work in HR down in the English civil service and there’s no real need to mention “mothers” in maternity policy because remarkably most people aren’t children and can understand the policies and their application without calling in the genital inspectors

23 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Can you even call it trolling? I wouldn't have thought the object there would be for the entire forum to think you're a drunk, desperate idiot, craving attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet at the age of 61. Bizarre stuff.

Did that ship not sail about a decade ago?

I don't say this lightly, but I think he may now be the worst poster on the forum. Not only has his posting become more bigoted and nasty, but somehow also more boring as well. It's gone way past the "(racist) Old Man yells at Cloud" stage. Nobody actually responds to his posts directly anymore, just constant pointing and laughing. A complete waste of bandwidth.

Can you even call it trolling? I wouldn't have thought the object there would be for the entire forum to think you're a drunk, desperate idiot, craving attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet at the age of 61. Bizarre stuff.
There was a time he'd contribute a semi-coherent argument - now it's regurgitated right wing pish.

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You just can't figure out the difference between Nationalism and Internationalism it's very sad.

I think he’s got it sussed:

UK Nationalism = good. Special. Exceptional. Doesn’t even deserve to be sullied by the name “nationalism”. Allows pretend nations like Scotchland to punch countries populated by brown people and heathens. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Anything that threatens the glorious UK state = bad. Nattery. Partionist. Favoured by untermensch tartan gonks who are no better than those ungrateful paddies and that part of the UK’s other island (which shall remain nameless and is best ignored).

On 20/10/2021 at 13:04, Antlion said:

I think he’s got it sussed:

UK Nationalism = good. Special. Exceptional. Doesn’t even deserve to be sullied by the name “nationalism”. Allows pretend nations like Scotchland to punch countries populated by brown people and heathens. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Anything that threatens the glorious UK state = bad. Nattery. Partionist. Favoured by untermensch tartan gonks who are no better than those ungrateful paddies and that part of the UK’s other island (which shall remain nameless and is best ignored).

Don't really understand nationalism, kingdoms and fiefdoms. The empire remains gripping and maintaining entitlements. Alliances grow against independence naturally.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The fewer borders the better for me.

Sadly the UK is plagued with small-minded border-builders.

That explains your gushing passion for “Build Borders Better” Boris, posted at roughly the same time as this.

10 hours ago, sophia said:

Don't really understand nationalism, kingdoms and fiefdoms. The empire remains gripping and maintaining entitlements. Alliances grow against independence naturally.

Having seen a pattern emerging, especially on Thursday nights, the first letter in each of the words on my above post correctly forecasted the return of the mother of all nationalists 

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The UK is only a label born out of marriage and succession, Different countries different laws.
The English want to close the borders Scotland want to open theirs,we all know where the small-minded people live.
Scotland has ports to deliver the needs of the country,trade and taxes can be negotiated it's been done before there is no reason why it can't be done again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/10/2021 at 03:27, The_Kincardine said:

Borders are something that suits Brit Nats and you’ve put up plenty more since leaving the EU.

No border for Scotland enabled over £12 Trillion of Scottish oil revenue to disappear into the black holes of the offshore tax havens of the Lords, Ladies and other London “investors” like your beloved Queen and Royal Andrew.

Norway has produced less and has £3 Trillion banked. 
Take everything out of a country then of course you can turn the inhabitants into dependents.

Dont know why I bother replying to a belter of a post like this

One seldom meets an honest Natter.  They hide behind the 'we want the government we voted for' or 'The UK isn't a country' pish when we all know that the only reason that they want an international border is because they hate the basturt English.

Step to the plate Brian Cox from New York and Primrose Hill who tells it as it is:

He is right, of course.  Partition isn't about Westminster or Tories or Brexit or Thatcher or Poll Tax or whatever excuse the daft wee gonks come up with next.

Partition is all about ethnicity - as Cox said in his interview.