Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

27 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

The cult won’t be happy with you! 😂

See when you think about it, pretty much everything the SNP touches turns to shit.

In their defence, they are just incompetent. The Westminster government are incompetent and corrupt. With a few rapists thrown in as well. The SNP only do sexual harassment and creepy texting.

ps. Is it not hard to remember who you're logged in as? Can't see how you can be arsed with it. And do you actually get any work done?

6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

In their defence, they are just incompetent. The Westminster government are incompetent and corrupt. With a few rapists thrown in as well. The SNP only do sexual harassment and creepy texting.

ps. Is it not hard to remember who you're logged in as? Can't see how you can be arsed with it. And do you actually get any work done?

I am a one alias man, Mr Device.  Keeps it simple.

As for the question about work - no comment! 😬

2 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I am a one alias man, Mr Device.  Keeps it simple.

As for the question about work - no comment! 😬

I can see why everyone here reckons you are at least 3 maybe 4 of the usernames but I'm guessing just the 2. Albyus Bulbasaur for a start doesn't seem to be like you. Unless you truly have multiple personality disorder like James McAvoy in Split.

ETA, no idea why so many of them want you banned. Unless they don't know how to use the ignore function. It seems mad to me to interact with you while calling for you to be 'emptied'. 

Edited by Suspect Device

On 09/05/2022 at 22:16, Ad Lib said:
On 09/05/2022 at 22:16, Ad Lib said:

It really isn't. The vast majority of the Act of Union is about the detail of things that will remain different in Scotland and in England and how that difference will be managed.

Except, of course, that no court has ever definitively ruled that Parliamentary sovereignty is absolute, or that the Treaties of Union place no limits on them. This informs the extent to which the constitutional conditions giving rise to devolution are the product of pure Westminster sentiments or more fundamental principles of a state founded on the mutual bargaining of formerly independent nations.

Go and read Lord Hope in Jackson v Attorney General.

Go and read Lord Cooper of Culross in MacCormick v Lord Advocate.

Go and read Lord Keith in Gibson v Lord Advocate.

These are not unresolved questions.

You are indeed correct that you are under no obligation to relieve yourself of your own childish ignorance.

Just catching up after a trip.  Lots of tosh - all of which are expected.

That we're a unitary nation-state in undeniable - whomever you quote.

That 'what Westminster wants Westminster gets' is the cornerstone of our constitution., too.

Edited by The_Kincardine

On 24/04/2022 at 20:10, Duries Air Freshener said:

It's all they know, sadly.

Funny thing is, decent Nats DO exist, I am friends with plenty of them.  The online type, especially those on here, tend to be a bit 'different' to say the least.

Their lack of awareness is astounding.

Lets be honest pal, it's highly unlikely you have any mates. 

What a week for the ScotchNats with the destruction of rail services, the abandoning of plans to close the educational attainment gap and with Nippy hosting the political wing of The Ra in Bute House.

We're at the stage in Jock politics where this week's scandals are being deliberately leaked to cover up for last week's scandals.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a week for the ScotchNats with the destruction of rail services, the abandoning of plans to close the educational attainment gap and with Nippy hosting the political wing of The Ra in Bute House.

We're at the stage in Jock politics where this week's scandals are being deliberately leaked to cover up for last week's scandals.

Have you abandoned all pretence at not being a racist now?

1 hour ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

I wouldn't be showing my face on this binfire of a thread again after that severe bodying from AdLib, but you really have to say fair play.

He still posts after welching on charity bets. Ad Lib utterly rinsing him probably scrapes the Top 5 of his total humiliations on here tbh. 

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

Any holiday reading during your coincidental silence since the 9th of May?

A few.  I finally got round to reading Sylvia Plath's Bell Jar.  I knew it would be well-written but would suck the life out of me.  It didn't disappoint.  I then read Slaughterhouse 5 - egged on by my son - knowing it would be a pointless work like Catch 22 and it was.  A Filipina friend gave me a Jose Rizal monograph and that was enjoyable and I really liked 'Easternisation' by Gideon Rachman.  My favourite 'easy read' was The Big Sleep which is MUCH better as a novel than a film* - Bogart notwithstanding.

How about you?

*Radio 4 dramatised The Big Sleep with Toby Jones as Marlow and that was fantastic.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I finally got round to reading 

How about you?

I read Lord Hope in Jackson v Attorney General.

I read Lord Cooper of Culross in MacCormick v Lord Advocate.

I read Lord Keith in Gibson v Lord Advocate.

11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

He still posts after welching on charity bets. Ad Lib utterly rinsing him probably scrapes the Top 5 of his total humiliations on here tbh. 

Why is everyone so excited about Ad Lib "rinsing" him but didn't see the need to comment when Ad Lib was "rinsing" the two Scottish Nationalists on their ridiculous arguments? 

Zern and the old angry Aberdeen fan? They got put in a spliff for like 2 days straight and haven't posted here since.