Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

Interestingly, @Albus Bulbasaur now appears to own Santan/Stormzy's dog.

Just another coincidence, I suppose.

It’s pretty obvious he wants everyone to know he’s the same person. Returning as anonymous nobodies like Durries Albosaur just isn’t rewarding enough; people have to know he’s SanTan. After all, he’s massively good at this - a real legend, right? Right? His very singular skills at owning the Nats have to be appreciated.

(No, I don’t understand why anyone would find that kind of fucked up behaviour amusing or gratifying either - but I’m not a clinical psychologist.)

Edited by Antlion

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

It’s pretty obvious he wants everyone to know he’s the same person. Returning as anonymous nobodies like Durries Albosaur isn’t enough; people have to know he’s SanTan. After all, he’s massively good at this - a real legend, right? Right? His very singular skills at owning the Nats have to be appreciated.

I honestly don't think so.

I would suggest that he's too stupid to remember his previous post in the "Show us your dogs" thread. 

@Albus Bulbasaur - can  you confirm whether you are attention seeking or just stupid? 

Considering he reanimated his old, now-banned account by announcing he was returning to troll the Libs Nats, I'm not so sure Stormzy is the stupid one here.

Now, if you could all stop quoting him, that would be just super. Thanks.

On 11/05/2022 at 23:00, lichtgilphead said:

Was it not because he used a sectarian slur, then argued with the mods that it was OK because there were a couple of asterisks in it?

Could have been. These losers get banned for a such a bizarre array of reasons it's hard to keep up 😂

An absolutely horrendous night for the Nats and Greens at the polls last week. 38 (thirty eight) more Councillors than before.  Think that puts Indy Ref 2 on the back burner eh lads?  ScoTLAnd DIsNY WAnt indEPendanCE!!!!1

17 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Still laughing at you, Albus/Stormzy/Santan/Scott Steiner 🤣🤣

Jings, i was aware of the first triumvirate being from the same spaced out location, but hadn't factored in the trunk-wearing lunatic bigot Steiner being part of the same schitzoid family of said desperados.  Every day is a school day, as they say.

ps, les points rouges arrivent bientot  

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Remember "they" are schizophrenic (of multiple personalities), so maybe "they" have different styles of posting.

Or are you saying @Albus Bulbasaur doesn't wear speedos when he's attacking people, therefore it can't be him ??

I have no idea what any of your post means, it's intriguing in a disturbing sort of way but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass tonight. 

Have a good Friday night though. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I have no idea what any of your post means, it's intriguing in a disturbing sort of way but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass tonight. 

Have a good Friday night though. 

You have a good night.  Worry not, your 2 or 3 neebs are likely to be present posting on your (plural) behalf.  Hope all 3/4 of you have a good one.

ps Duries a recent invitee to your party ??   🤣🤣 

1 hour ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Completely different posting styles.

Plus, he was part of a troupe of burner accounts "from another forum" who all appeared at the same time to stan for another self-confessed alias account.

On 09/05/2022 at 22:16, Ad Lib said:

Go and read Lord Hope in Jackson v Attorney General.

Go and read Lord Cooper of Culross in MacCormick v Lord Advocate.

Go and read Lord Keith in Gibson v Lord Advocate.

I wonder if I could enquire as to whether the self styled @The_Kincardinehas at all managed to take this extended window of opportunity to indulge himself in some further education?

WIthout his valued, some might say inimitable contributions, I fear that this side gig of his may wither and to simply let it die would be an act of negligence.

On 16/05/2022 at 20:44, sophia said:

I wonder if I could enquire as to whether the self styled @The_Kincardinehas at all managed to take this extended window of opportunity to indulge himself in some further education?

WIthout his valued, some might say inimitable contributions, I fear that this side gig of his may wither and to simply let it die would be an act of negligence.

His name should definitely go on the List.