Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's yer typical ScotchNat

passportd.png.a05cbef2d5b9323097174740a0289c83.png

Perhaps he's decided not to travel abroad until Covid is over. Mrs Gilp is adamant she won't fly anywhere until it's 'safer'

However, for properly batshit mental Britnat paranoia, I think this is hard to beat. I assume that the petitioners aren't aware that 'Passport' is a French word?

Imageot

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Forget the daft notion of selling water to bedroughted England.  If the Scotch could monetise 'cringe' then the gargantuan fiscal deficit would disappear overnight.

writing.png.667955ccaac3d140bbe9ae735c1fb83f.png

cring.thumb.png.5827e9741f63a9a1110f26b1de4bfed6.png

Nothing is more cringey than Rangers.

Even Americans know it. Nothing I have told them is false.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Forget the daft notion of selling water to bedroughted England.  If the Scotch could monetise 'cringe' then the gargantuan fiscal deficit would disappear overnight.

writing.png.667955ccaac3d140bbe9ae735c1fb83f.png

cring.thumb.png.5827e9741f63a9a1110f26b1de4bfed6.png

on seeing the incumbent at no10 sink to unimaginable (even for him) levels of deceit and embarrassment, it is important to put that into persecutive and a post about a Shetland pony just about does it. Cap doffed. 

44 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

on seeing the incumbent at no10 sink to unimaginable (even for him) levels of deceit and embarrassment, it is important to put that into persecutive and a post about a Shetland pony just about does it. Cap doffed. 

Magnus say 'neigh'.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Scotch Yoof - called to an emergency rally in The Weege yesterday - giving it tight to Boris, The Tories and The Basturd English.  If you thought Rainmates had died...

scotresistence.thumb.jpeg.334fd52d3265025a632d6c83bfe1d7c0.jpeg

Elderly people support Scottish independence? HAHAHA 

this thread is mining a really fine seam where proper nuggets are hard to come by i guess? 

20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Elderly people support Scottish independence? HAHAHA 

this thread is mining a really fine seam where proper nuggets are hard to come by i guess? 

Not really, mate.  The whole sub-forum is polluted by 'proper nuggets'.  That's the ScotchNats' natural support-base.

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Scotch Yoof - called to an emergency rally in The Weege yesterday - giving it tight to Boris, The Tories and The Basturd English.  If you thought Rainmates had died...

scotresistence.thumb.jpeg.334fd52d3265025a632d6c83bfe1d7c0.jpeg

You're obsessed by what the Jockistani Scotch think of the English.

• 4 weeks later...

I mean, she's worded it stupidly, but isn't she basically just saying that modelling something involving potentially 32 different approaches that haven't even been implemented yet isn't really feasible ?

Still, good to see you've still got your finger on the pulse of the big political issues affecting the country atm big guy.

And... just checked the twitter, it's the guy who runs These Islands. Lots of stuff about Alex Salmond working for Russia Today. Ho boy, wait till he finds out about all that Russian money floating around London.

5 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

And... just checked the twitter, it's the guy who runs These Islands. Lots of stuff about Alex Salmond working for Russia Today. Ho boy, wait till he finds out about all that Russian money floating around London.

That’s downright respectable; the Twitter accounts Kincardine generally shares Tweets from belong to alt-right extremist racists, Islamophobes, and Europhobes. I guess the “These Islands” guy is what he’s reduced to promoting when most of his usual pals are banned from Twitter for inciting hatred.