Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Zern said:

I like how the "cyber" nats pictured are out in rl, with physical placards.

I'll just cyber myself over to the shops and pay for my messages with some cyber notes then.

I also like the fact that the picture is around 5 years old, and features no SNP members whatsoever. 

In fact, I believe that the racist Sean Clerkin has even been kicked out of "The Scottish Resistance" since the photo was taken. It's some going to be too extreme for the extremists.

In response, here's a photo of a perfectly normal Conservative & Unionist supporter

image.png.e6d2a213e9a65f332f657c621e0d360f.png

Edited by lichtgilphead

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

I also like the fact that the picture is around 5 years old, and features no SNPmembers whatsoever. 

In fact, I believe that the fascist Sean Clerkin has even been kicked out of "The Scottish Resistance" since the photo was taken. It's some going to be too extreme for the extremists.

In response, here's a photo of a perfectly normal Conservative & Unionist supporter

image.png.e6d2a213e9a65f332f657c621e0d360f.png

Is Sean Clerkin a fascist?! 😆

Is there anyone that isn't a fascist these days?  The word seems to be incredibly overused.

16 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm not cross, I'm just enjoying the fact that you feel it necessary to respond to me, rather than placing me on the famous Ever Expanding Ignore List.

(You c*nt)

Glad you remembered the “famous”. The absolute wrong ‘un needs to know he’s being heard.

9 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm not cross, I'm just enjoying the fact that you feel it necessary to respond to me, rather than placing me on the famous Ever Expanding Ignore List.

(You c*nt)

Hopefully you're in a better mood today.

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
9 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:
Is Sean Clerkin a fascist?! emoji38.png
Is there anyone that isn't a fascist these days?  The word seems to be incredibly overused.

No. Sean Clerkin is an arsehole

Looks like @lichtgilphead is incorrect then.

10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:
Is Sean Clerkin a fascist?! emoji38.png

No. Sean Clerkin is an arsehole

Sean Clerkin is both racist & a arsehole. Being one doesn't prevent him from being the other.

As a comparison,, most people on here would agree that the previously banned poster called Stormzy was a arsehole. However, if I recall correctly, he was banned for sectarian abuse.

Accordingly, it would be appropriate to say that he was a bigoted arsehole.

5 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Sean Clerkin is both racist & a arsehole. Being one doesn't prevent him from being the other.

As a comparison,, most people on here would agree that the previously banned poster called Stormzy was a arsehole. However, if I recall correctly, he was banned for sectarian abuse.

Accordingly, it would be appropriate to say that he was a bigoted arsehole.

What's Clerkin done/said that's racist?  Not saying you're wrong.. just interested.

As for Stormzy, what did he do that was so bad anyway?  He is brought up constantly, like a Satanic figure or something.

Good to see us exchanging ideas without insults this morning.  You make a good interlocutor when you try.

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Aww. I thought that I had been both overly hostile and insulting last night.

It looks like Stormzy Santan Scott doesn't keep his promises.

Disappointing.

hostility is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, what's Clerkin done/said that's racist?