Dundee United v Hibernian QF

Lyle Lanley

4 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

When will Hibs get their obligatory penalty? 23 minutes, I reckon

It's very straightforward. If you don't want Hibs to get a penalty, just let Martin Boyle do whatever he wants to do with the ball when he's in your penalty area.

Don't kick his legs out from under him, and don't ever, whatever you do, do something as foolish as win the ball off him in the penalty area with some kind of 'tackle' or somesuch.

Follow those two simple rules and you'll be fine.

It's very straightforward. If you don't want Hibs to get a penalty, just let Martin Boyle do whatever he wants to do with the ball when he's in your penalty area.
Don't kick his legs out from under him, and don't ever, whatever you do, do something as foolish as win the ball off him in the penalty area with some kind of 'tackle' or somesuch.
Follow those two simple rules and you'll be fine.

Don't stand in his immediate vicinity either. Dont even look at him.

Can't get excited about this game or the tournament, there's a very unbalanced structure to how the games are organised. This will be Hibs' second match and United's sixth to get to this stage I think, the same set up as each of the quarter finals.

However, if we get through, then can't wait to find out if we'll get the 'Celtic End' or 'Rangers End' in a semi final played in Glasgow.

Hope Hibs are given another clearly offside goal to slide past Utd in a cup comp once again.

That being said, think I will be sticking some money on the DABs to win, as everything has been trending pretty heavily in the direction of 'things I don't want to happen' for a wee while now.