Big, Horrible Motherwell vs County - 25/09/2021

1 minute ago, rowsdower said:

Can we win a game without Bevis? We have no defenders on the bench, so we're going to have to use midfielders for our closing back 7.

Alexander getting cocky thinking 4 defenders, Donnelly and O’Hara is sufficient to close out a game against County

Only player I'm not really happy with starting is Tilson, who I don't think offers much. Other than that, it's an okay side considering we have no fit left backs. 

Motherwell have looked good so far in the league this season. This is what I think is the last of our grim opening fixtures before a couple of more winneable ones (Dundee U, Livi, Dundee) but I'd bite your hand off for a 0-0.

When your defensive game plan is built upon giving opponents the ball and then stopping and intercepting crosses, it’s fucking criminal for three defenders and a goalie to stand and watch a ball crossed in without any real pace or whip go in to the bottom fucking corner.

Woolery and Van Veen pedestrian emphasised by GA losing his nut continually. Think the ref thought a lot of that was going his way so when Alexander did lose it for chronic officiating he was itching to get the card out.

Can’t get over how wasteful our set pieces are, big improvement needed in this department.

NB Ramsden is sitting with the car salesman from Motherwell who was on Love Island. Also Ramsden doesn’t like Keef, who’s the only one here except Hammell from his time here.