Sons V Alloa

A few familiar faces in the Alloa squad return to the Rock. 

After the bonus 3 points of Saturday past, I'd be more than happy with a point. Wilson is becoming the main man for us. Does anyone know if that manager fund is still sitting there because I'd use it to tie him up for a couple of years. If he keeps up this form he'll move on to a bigger club, I'd like us, for once, to benefit from a sell on clause or the likes. 

I'm sampling hospitality for the first time at the Rock (thanks lads). Thoroughly looking forward to it.

Edited by the snudge

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’ll be missing this one as I’m off hooring and touring. The last time I missed a game due to hooring and touring we beat Falkirk 2-1 and Callum Wilson confirmed himself as the best midfielder in the SPFL.

Repeat plz.

Everyone's beating Falkirk at the he moment. I heard they've set their sights on the South of Scotland league  😂😂😂😂😂

I can't make this one due to a family wedding. The very fact that I'm annoyed about missing it just shows the turn around this season. Last couple of years I'd have not batted an eyelid. Now I'm trying to work out if I can watch the stream on my phone during the prawn cocktail. 

Is anyone going to this game ?

I will not make it again , which means an Alloa win is on the cards

Hopefully Scougall and trouten are back for this  

last time i was at dumbarton was the day we knocked them out of the championship 

the last time before that was at old boghead .

10 hours ago, the snudge said:

A few familiar faces in the Alloa squad return to the Rock. 

After the bonus 3 points of Saturday past, I'd be more than happy with a point. Wilson is becoming the main man for us. Does anyone know if that manager fund is still sitting there because I'd use it to tie him up for a couple of years. If he keeps up this form he'll move on to a bigger club, I'd like us, for once, to benefit from a sell on clause or the likes. 

I'm sampling hospitality for the first time at the Rock (thanks lads). Thoroughly looking forward to it.

Snudge?! That's a fuckin' stupit name! 

2 hours ago, microdave said:

Well said Seventy!

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Maybe 9:54.

Fair play!

The only other "Snudge" I knew of worked at a Paisley scrapyard in the 90's. I'm now hoping the reference has been understood, or this will have gone very flat indeed.

11 hours ago, Sixtyten said:

Fair play!

The only other "Snudge" I knew of worked at a Paisley scrapyard in the 90's. I'm now hoping the reference has been understood, or this will have gone very flat indeed.

I'm familiar with the Rab Corbett calls. Pioneering at a time when Internet was dial up.

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

I'm familiar with the Rab Corbett calls. Pioneering at a time when Internet was dial up.

Is that the prank caller from about 1998 or so?

"I'll take a hammer to you!"

"Ah'll take a hammer to YOU!!!"

is the only thing I can clearly recall from them. They were top notch infantileness at the time though.

21 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Is that the prank caller from about 1998 or so?

"I'll take a hammer to you!"

"Ah'll take a hammer to YOU!!!"

is the only thing I can clearly recall from them. They were top notch infantileness at the time though.

It is indeed. I think they're all on YouTube. The wanting to buy an Internet for a Sega mega drive one amused me at the time. 

Edited by the snudge