Scottish Football's worst game - Heart of Midlothian v Livvy

On 22/09/2021 at 14:49, LIVIFOREVER said:

We're just the team to give Hearts their first league defeat, Omeonga to score a late winning goal for the Lions.

right

33 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I like Penrice but who told him he was a left back?

Tell me why?,what do you see what does he do that I'm missing

Edited by Scrutinizer

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:

2-0 down and livi have still made no attempt to get foward

They played for pens from first minute midweek. No hiding place in league games.

Manager said he guaranteed they won't get relegated. I'm not so sure.

1 minute ago, Troy.1995 said:

Seems it will take weeks to get our strikers back.Nothing up front again.No complaints,Hearts absolutely stroling this.Yer man Scrutinizor will have a field day after this.

I'm not here to slag the team as you all think,why not be honest  with yourself  and admit this team are crap

Week in week out  the midfield sit in front of the defence,with no desire to get up the park
They need to sit close to the defence because we can't pass worth a f**k so we're constantly under pressure. Hearts haven't had to work today where as we've ran around like headless chickens chasing passes that can't find a man. It's infuriating that we can perform so well against Celtic but look worse than schoolboy the next again weekend. I'm usually pretty positive but f**k me it's worse than pish right now.

13 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
30 minutes ago, Scrutinizer said:
Week in week out  the midfield sit in front of the defence,with no desire to get up the park

They need to sit close to the defence because we can't pass worth a f**k so we're constantly under pressure. Hearts haven't had to work today where as we've ran around like headless chickens chasing passes that can't find a man. It's infuriating that we can perform so well against Celtic but look worse than schoolboy the next again weekend. I'm usually pretty positive but f**k me it's worse than pish right now.

out of all those midfielders we signed, you'd think there would be at least one who could cross the halfway line and make something happen. We've no divine right to win games but at least have a go. this would make your eyes bleed.

We've no divine right to win games but at least have a go. this would make your eyes bleed.

This is exactly it...losing some games is acceptable...losing while watching the team perform like this heartbreaking. Max is the only player that looks to have ANY passion today, even Davie looks lost and almost as if he's given up