Montrose v Falkirk 25/9

Thought I'd kick this one off early, Montrose seem to have had a few poor results of late after starting the season well, but are always a tough nut to crack and always give us a game. Us on the other hand after a promising start the wheels have well and truly fallen off. Unless Sheerin changes the formation, tactics and personnel ( which he won't) then it's going to be a long afternoon.  Home win 2-0. 

Both teams need a win so should be a good game,hopefully the Mo can nick a win we are due a win over you lot at LP.Fingers crossed we have a striker on board before Saturday if we don't the game could go either way.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Montrose will win this easily. I’m giving the game a bye this week which is a pity as Montrose is a good away day.

Only been once and that was on a wild night in the winter in the late 80s,bus dropped us off in Falkirk at about 12am and i stayed in East Kilbride at the time so phoned my dad to pick me up.Needless to say he was not chuffed with me  when he turned up 45 minutes later

Edited by keithgy

27 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Only been once and that was on a wild night in the winter in the late 80s,bus dropped us off in Falkirk at about 12am and i stayed in East Kilbride at the time so phoned my dad to pick me up.Needless to say he was not chuffed with me  when he turned up 45 minutes later

Christ - that takes me back when you moved to EK mate. A big loss to our games down the Zetland. Big Cunny was always the main man after you went 😂.

5 hours ago, mo83 said:

Both teams need a win so should be a good game,hopefully the Mo can nick a win we are due a win over you lot at LP.Fingers crossed we have a striker on board before Saturday if we don't the game could go either way.

You'll never have a better chance we couldn't score in the proverbial barrel. Just let us have loads of possession as per, we will do nothing with it, hoof it over the top of our defence and you'll get some joy. Try n target McCann as most teams have. He's hopeless with long balls particularly diagonally over his head. Petrie will probably have already spotted this though like every other manager in the league except our own. 

12 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'd be starting Martin, Williamson, McDaid, EK and keena

Unfortunately Sheerin will stick with the boys that have got us in this mess with the same formation no doubt. If we do stick with the same, please Mr Sheerin push Telfer or Hetherington 5 to 10 yards forward and the same with Nesbitt. We can pass nicely in our own half but tbh they'd be a real issue if we couldn't when we have 7 players in our own half with this formation

Dixon got a sore one on Saturday, so he might be out with Morrison.

58 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Not even bothering with a stream for this one. Can't be arsed spending cash to watch utter shite for 2 hours then being pissed off for the rest of the weekend.

And Sheerin's pearls of wisdom post match after we have just been soundly bodied yet again. 

IMEVVHO I think we should go 3-5-2 as follows: Martin; McKay, Dixon, Lemon; Williamson, Nesbit, Krasniqi, Telfer, McCann; Keena, Ompreon.

I think Sheerin will go 4-5-1: Mutch; Williamson, McKay, Dixon, McCann; McDaid, Nesbit, Hetherington, Telfer, McGuffie; Ruth.

With Telfer further back than Mutch too!