Clash of the Dinosaur Mangers - Ayr United v Greenock Morton

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Cheers lads. Totally forgot Lithgow was even playing for them 

Aye No 47. I genuinely thought Morton had just picked a random big guy out the crowd at first. Tbf he won every header.

Dreadful chant though.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Despite the shite game I though we still had a few good individual performances. Fjortoft in particular looked pretty comfy at right back and McGinty and Baird were absolutely fine against Ugwu and Reilly.

Murdoch and Reading both excellent I thought and although we didn't quite get over the line I thought we were very comfortable throughout. Not a classic by any means, however I've seen worse and it was two honest teams who both worked hard throughout despite the obvious lack of quality on show, so all in all a fair point and we move on.

13 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Murdoch and Reading both excellent I thought and although we didn't quite get over the line I thought we were very comfortable throughout. Not a classic by any means, however I've seen worse and it was two honest teams who both worked hard throughout despite the obvious lack of quality on show, so all in all a fair point and we move on.

Murdoch was very good. He’s getting back to his pre-injury form which is a massive boast. Give me a fully fit Murdoch over Ross Docherty every day of the week. 

Take the point and move on.

Thought Ryder cup was going badly until this game.

Ah next week, maybe Gus will find a formation or am I lost in come dancing or what ever it's now called.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Pished