Clash of the Dinosaur Mangers - Ayr United v Greenock Morton

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Did Fjortoft play right back when he came on at Hamilton? Sounds like we played better when he came on so would maybe stick with the same 11 that started the second half v Hamilton. Would be happy to see Hewitt get a shot at it when he comes back, Houston been regressing for a while. 

We went four at the back when Fjortoft came on - that was the difference rather than Fjortoft playing a blinder. That said, he did nothing particularly horrendous either so as long as we stick with 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 I'll be happy enough.

We're not going to make this one so will probably be a high scoring classic. Our problems at the back still exist but at least we are creating now and playing the ball on the grass. If we score first should be a comfortable win.  

This would have been a very different thread a few weeks ago. Under Hopkin I would have bitten your hand off for a draw.

Duffy by doing nothing even remotely spectacular has got this team playing and looking hungry. Feel like another Ayr win beckons as we haven't quite reached the right levels of delirium yet to be bodied. 

19 minutes ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

Getting caught up in a loop on my phone trying to buy this one to attend, been going in circles for 20 minutes so probably not happening.

You can buy your ticket at Ayr club shop from 11 am to kick off tomorrow if you continue to have issues 

5 hours ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

Getting caught up in a loop on my phone trying to buy this one to attend, been going in circles for 20 minutes so probably not happening.

Clear your cookies and cache, and also try using a different browser app

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I’d like to thank Ayr Utd Football Club for choosing to price the stream for this at £18 (EIGHTEEN), which means I can choose not to watch with an entirely clear conscience.

Do Morton charge less for their stream than they do gate prices? 

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Do Morton charge less for their stream than they do gate prices? 

I think most clubs do. Raith are charging £14 for this weekend’s game, and Thistle’s stream price is usually £12. Pretty sure Dunfermline’s was also £12 when we played them, with Caley at £15. All less than gate prices.

37 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I’d like to thank Ayr Utd Football Club for choosing to price the stream for this at £18 (EIGHTEEN), which means I can choose not to watch with an entirely clear conscience.

The stream is awful anyway, you’ll be doing yourself a favour.

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The stream is awful anyway, you’ll be doing yourself a favour.

Well was not in the top bracket last year but was better than nothing.

Get yourself down to the game parking near race course as usual and we have had a few decent results over the last few years so need a result.

Was happy with the geneal play last week, a friend who was there scounting for Dunfermline and watching RR thought we played well but as always failed to convert and had the expected defensive calamity. 

No excuses this week, seeming Lyon has rediscovered his hunger and all the loan players should have bedded in. Ton 2 v 1, well no fuxking chance we will keep a clean sheet so need to score one more than Ayr.