Cinch Premiership - Dundee v Rangers in the Cinch Premiership sponsored by Cinch

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just a matter of time Spud. We can't go on indefinitely not scoring. Can we?

I said to my mates at the start of the season that we'll be getting bids for Marshall at the end of the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind. Him and Ashcroft are our most consistent performers IMO. 

I thought Marshall was excellent today. 

33 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

That's about as much clapping as you'll see at Dens after a defeat today.

The fans know they gave their all and should have got a point off the champions.

Thank you.

Just a point? Don’t think many Rangers fans could have complained if we won’t that.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Come on Johnny you’re better than that.

That was not a team who isn’t playing for the manager.

The rumours are coming from Cummings being dropped which has been made clear is because he’s been ill.

Yeah I know bud. Knee jerk.

Looking back, we need to play like that every game. It will come.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah I know bud. Knee jerk.

Looking back, we need to play like that every game. It will come.

Yeah I read further on and saw your explanation. I was more knee jerk😄

Cant have any complaints today, I’ve never seen the Derry purposely stay back to clap the team and manager after a defeat while bottom of the league. That tells you all you need to know.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

McPake suggesting he got sent off for going tonto at Madden after he was moaning about the penalty and Madden said something like "you never scored it anyway" - according to Clyde.

I have a horrible suspicion that he was moaning about the keeper not being sent off. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I have a horrible suspicion that he was moaning about the keeper not being sent off. 

He explained it on the radio. He said that’s what he was complaining about as he knows the rule but didn’t think the keeper made any attempt to play the ball and just fouled McMullan. 

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He explained it on the radio. He said that’s what he was complaining about as he knows the rule but didn’t think the keeper made any attempt to play the ball and just fouled McMullan. 

He should be more annoyed at McMullen not just taking it round McLaughlin and tapping it in rather than playing for the penalty.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Ah right, good.

1 minute ago, Super_A said:

He should be more annoyed at McMullen not just taking it round McLaughlin and tapping it in rather than playing for the penalty.

You're at it. 

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You're at it. 

It was a penalty but McLaughlin's leg was flat on the ground he could easily have went over it and scored if he wanted. Although his touch round the keeper was shite so he definitely knew what he was doing and given he was crying at the ref for a bit after it was given he thought McLaughlin would get sent off.

Just now, Super_A said:

It was a penalty but McLaughlin's leg was flat on the ground he could easily have went over it and scored if he wanted. Although his touch round the keeper was shite so he definitely knew what he was doing and given he was crying at the ref for a bit after it was given he thought McLaughlin would get sent off.

What a lot of shite.

6 minutes ago, Super_A said:

Why would he not want to score?