Cinch Premiership - Dundee v Rangers in the Cinch Premiership sponsored by Cinch

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

McPake's lost it. 

If we go by rumours, he's lost the dressing room, devoid of all ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already had a word from Nelms this week.

He's definitely not lost the dressing room. 

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Hey blame @Dee Man. I'm just spreading his rumours. (Not euph).

Na, that post I forwarded was a description of what went on in the dressing room after St Johnstone and at the end of the post the guy adds his personal opinion of "losing the dressing room methinks". 

I'd far rather players were fighting after a defeat than meekly accepting it. It shows passion and that they care. 

13 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Mcpake should be more worried about losing the fans rather than the dressing room.

No complaints about him from me today.

Changed the shape, tried something different and but for a poor penalty and again our lack of a killer instinct just now it would've worked against much superior opposition than we've previously been up against.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Na, that post I forwarded was a description of what went on in the dressing room after St Johnstone and at the end of the post the guy adds his personal opinion of "losing the dressing room methinks". 

I'd far rather players were fighting after a defeat than meekly accepting it. It shows passion and that they care. 

Ahhh I see, far too much shite to read over the past few days from the Fermers.

As you were.

41 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Still playing one up front doesn't help.

Ignoring the penalty, our best chances in recent games were for McGhee, Ashcroft and Kerr.

Griffiths then Cummings are hardly getting a sniff of the ball - the obsession with playing one up top is going to kill us.

You can't go 2 up top against a team like Rangers, it just opens up space elsewhere and they'll pick you off for fun. McPake got it tactically right today IMO. If some of the players had a bit more composure we could have had at least a point. 

Enjoyed that today. Another good performance and another sob story. Liked the Rangers strip and the songs about LG slightly more imaginative so plaudits there. No failures for us. Marshall ripping the Rangers right back a bee arsehole repeatedly. Nae neck back on form. Surely the points will come??

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Enjoyed that today. Another good performance and another sob story. Liked the Rangers strip and the songs about LG slightly more imaginative so plaudits there. No failures for us. Marshall ripping the Rangers right back a bee arsehole repeatedly. Nae neck back on form. Surely the points will come??

Just a matter of time Spud. We can't go on indefinitely not scoring. Can we?

I said to my mates at the start of the season that we'll be getting bids for Marshall at the end of the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind. Him and Ashcroft are our most consistent performers IMO. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

McPake suggesting he got sent off for going tonto at Madden after he was moaning about the penalty and Madden said something like "you never scored it anyway" - according to Clyde.

Depending on what was said then - I'm all for that. The more the referees bite and be cheeky back, the better. 

Takes us one step closer to them themselves having to explain their actions in front of cameras. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

McPake's lost it. 

If we go by rumours, he's lost the dressing room, devoid of all ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already had a word from Nelms this week.

Come on Johnny you’re better than that.

That was not a team who isn’t playing for the manager.

The rumours are coming from Cummings being dropped which has been made clear is because he’s been ill.

EDIT: Sorry just seen your later posts

Edited by RossDee01