Cinch Premiership - Dundee v Rangers in the Cinch Premiership sponsored by Cinch

6 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I dont care if griffiths is playing shit or fucked in the head he has to play against these knobs.

The rage it will cause will be fucking epic.

There would only be rage if he helps Dundee to a positive result (which I am categorically not ruling out).

If we end up winning then I don't see anyone being upset by him - unless he decides to kick something at us.

Rangers fans all over our thread when they get the opportunity to have a dig at a Celtic loanee but are nowhere to be seen on here when it comes to discussing an actual game of football. What a strange bunch.

The OF are just a bunch of weirdos more obsessed with the other cheek than they are their own team. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Rangers fans all over our thread when they get the opportunity to have a dig at a Celtic loanee but are nowhere to be seen on here when it comes to discussing an actual game of football. What a strange bunch.

The OF are just a bunch of weirdos more obsessed with the other cheek than they are their own team. 

Random guy = Rangers fans?