6th Place Celtic v 5th Place United

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:
If it was any other club apart from Celtic or Rangers i’d laugh but it’s a fucking joke how blatant that was. Up the other end and it’s given every time.

"These things even themselves out over the course of a season"

Do you mean every time the Celtic opposition is denied a penalty, one is awarded to Rangers - so it evens out?

17 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

McCarthy is stinking

He can't be, he's played in the EPL and for Southern Ireland. I was explicitly told I was talking shite when I said he was a waste of a wage (as I was when I said the same regarding Duffy last season).

Celtic look very poor here on the ball. There's no guile, just hoping to force a way through. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

He can't be, he's played in the EPL and for Southern Ireland. I was explicitly told I was talking shite when I said he was a waste of a wage (as I was when I said the same regarding Duffy last season).

Celtic look very poor here on the ball. There's no guile, just hoping to force a way through. 

To be fair to McCarthy he’s no more pish than the rest of them. They’re all equally pish.

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Watching this on (ahem) Celtic TV, and noting there are lots of empty seats. Any Celtic fans in the ground assure me that the pie queues are huge just now, since no away tickets could be sold?

I wish other clubs would have the bollocks to refuse them tickets. Unfortunately Celtic and Rangers are allowed to do whatever they want.