6th Place Celtic v 5th Place United

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

PPV now available for this.

That’s good news. Assume this is because we aren’t allowed in.

I will buy this and watch the game from behind the sofa.

Any improvement on our usual Celtic Park humping is to be seen as a bonus, and would love us to scrape a point.

Canna see it though.

Thought United would be relegation fodder this season when they appointed Tam Courts and lost 2-0 to Aberdeen but think this will be a less straight forward than our other domestic home games so far (6-0 v Dundee, 6-0 v St Mirren, 3-0 v Ross County, 3-0 v Raith). Still confident of a win though - just hope the Celtic team that played Livi last week don’t turn up. 

Thought United would be relegation fodder this season when they appointed Tam Courts and lost 2-0 to Aberdeen but think this will be a less straight forward than our other domestic home games so far (6-0 v Dundee, 6-0 v St Mirren, 3-0 v Ross County, 3-0 v Raith). Still confident of a win though - just hope the Celtic team that played Livi last week don’t turn up. 
"Still confident of a win"

Could that have something to do with the multi multi multi million pound vastly superior squad playing at home or just a hunch?

1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:

Could that have something to do with the multi multi multi million pound vastly superior squad playing at home or just a hunch?

Or the fact that our record at Parkhead is absolute dugshite?

At this point I've just made peace with knowing that I'll never see us win there.

On 21/09/2021 at 09:41, Dundee Hibernian said:

It was a blatant lie when the Ibrox cheek used 'Covid procedures' as an excuse to exclude away fans last Saturday, then sold the spares to their own fans, and the same applies this weekend to the Parkhead cheek, who will save on stewarding and policing by having only their own support at their ground.

Both these Glasgow sides have for years made it unattractive for away supporters to attend, and for them to use a health crisis to create their latest twin venture is loathsome. All other clubs in the country are now doing their best to accommodate supports and get Scottish football going again, while this pair see an opportunity to save and/or make more money out of the public's collective difficulties over the past 18 months.

They are the Tories of Scottish football.

I don't really think that a United win is particularly likely, but if it happens and if there are fewer stewards, maybe saving a few bob on them might not have been a great idea... 

A thrilling 2-2 draw. Last minute pelanty and a  wildly offside goal for the weegie minks to claw a point from a rampant United. 

A Nicky Clark header from a corner and a 40 yard overhead kick from Ryan Edwards to put us ahead in the first 10 minutes. 

But after the alcohol and kebabs have left my system ill look up from the puddle of drool and see we got absolutely smashed 4-0.

8 hours ago, Vimto90 said:

That and the west coast refereeing. My main worry though is when I get back on the bus after and Tam Courts is vomiting his usual rhetoric on the radio, cant be arsed with that nonsense on a Sunday.

Edited by gannonball

Anything we get today is a bonus, so long as we don’t lose it to bad refereeing decisions like on Thursday.

If the players can show the same intensity as in the last couple of games I’ll be happy and if one of our strikers can score (yes I know) I’ll be happier still.

The lowest we can finish today, if all the results go against us, is 7th.  Dundee will still be bottom.

Trying to get the PPV for this.  The link on the Celtic page takes you to a ‘mimecast device enrolment’ page but trying to enrol the device is leading to a constant error message.

Emailed Celtic yesterday about this but no response so far.

ETA just got this and it worked:

Thanks for your email.

Can you please type in the following to the url bar: ppv.celticfc.tv

Please let me know how you get on, don’t copy the link – type it in.

Kind regards

Rachel

Edited by Granny Danger

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trying to get the PPV for this.  The link on the Celtic page takes you to a ‘mimecast device enrolment’ page but trying to enrol the device is leading to a constant error message.

Emailed Celtic yesterday about this but no response so far.

Just like the usual restricted view for away fans then?