6th Place Celtic v 5th Place United

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

The evident irritation I am causing you is cheering me up no end. Thank you Sir xx

irritation ? why would i be irritated by you, i can't remember when the team you follow were a good side that won stuff, have you seen them be anything other than shite ?

It was a blatant lie when the Ibrox cheek used 'Covid procedures' as an excuse to exclude away fans last Saturday, then sold the spares to their own fans, and the same applies this weekend to the Parkhead cheek, who will save on stewarding and policing by having only their own support at their ground.

Both these Glasgow sides have for years made it unattractive for away supporters to attend, and for them to use a health crisis to create their latest twin venture is loathsome. All other clubs in the country are now doing their best to accommodate supports and get Scottish football going again, while this pair see an opportunity to save and/or make more money out of the public's collective difficulties over the past 18 months.

They are the Tories of Scottish football.