Jump to content

Gabby Petito Case


Recommended Posts

On 20/09/2021 at 18:59, ddfg said:

There was the case in Bristol a few years back when the neighbour was identified early in the case as a wrongun and appeared all over the media as such, turned out he had nothing to do with it. 

Chris Jeffery.

I remember this one well as he shares the same name as a friend of mine and we were sharing a flat at the time.

I still give him abuse about it from time to time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Meldrew said:

Terrible opinions ?  so some bedwetter took a comment the wrong way, and then every other millennial who was still getting breast fed by mummy when they were 7 piled on, aye just terrible.

The worst bit about this absolute riot of a comment is that you probably had a sense of smug satisfaction when you hit "submit reply". Like a "that'll get them telt" affirmation. You're having a 'mare here.

Edited by cb_diamond
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/09/2021 at 12:21, Sortmeout said:

The Pizza killer case. I remember it well and the subsequent thread about it on here at the time. Did the girl not turn up dead on Christmas Day or something and eventually they found the boyfriend guilty of it. 
 

As you said the guy next door looked a bit weird and was “acting out out turn” which to be fair if the girl next door to me was murdered and I had loads of police and press camped on my doorstep I would probably be acting a bit strange too.

She lived with her boyfriend. He didn't do it.

Her landlord was questioned (Chris Jeffrey), and shamefully pre-judged by the media because, basically, he looked like a wrong'un*. He didn't live next door. He didn't do it.

The killer lived next door to her and her boyfriend. He did do it. I am also convinced that, had he not been caught, he'd have added to his score. A nasty wee shite with a horrible lack of empathy, who is appropriately housed in the Grey bar Hilton fo the foreseeable.**

Other than those minor details, an accurate and succinct summation of events.

"I remember it well". 🤣🤣

*TBH, having locked up more than my share of wrong'uns in my career, he did. Not the normal threshold of guilt for a conviction, mind.

**And admits to the offence, btw.

 

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

The worst bit about this absolute riot of a comment is that you probably had a sense of smug satisfaction when you hit "submit reply". Like a "that'll get them telt" affirmation. You're having a 'mare here.

telt ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

telt ? 

Yes, busting out the West Coast colloquialisms for you. It seems fairly a fairly in character thing from your general posting that that one bit was your takeaway from the post to be fair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My wife works in the mental health field

Her observation was that someone making such generalized and hateful statements about women is exhibiting red flag behavior 

Careful or you'll be labelled a bed wetter/snowflake/millennial/woke warrior or the like for the heinous crime of pointing out the readily apparent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My wife works in the mental health field

Her observation was that someone making such generalized and hateful statements about women is exhibiting red flag behavior 

what hateful statements ? a comment about the nasal whine of a vast majority of ''entitled'' north american woman is a red flag,? , but its okay on here to call the ''greetin faced scottish version'' facebook maws ? There are threads in backpacking forums where travellers discuss that very thing, and its no different from the dislike a brummy accent, which gets hammered in britain along with the scousers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Statistically there will have been 20 more spousal murders in the US since this topic was posted, and not a single badly judged joke about any of them. 
Probably all deserved it because Meldrew didn't like their voice.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to bring this back to the actual topic - I've been fascinated by this case too.  They seem to have been trying to establish themselves as vanlife influencer types but he was (is?) evidently a gaslighting, controlling, abusive c**t of a man.  The fact that police pulled them over and never got a proper read on the situation (he ended up getting a free night's digs in a hotel courtesy of a domestic abuse charity) is quite chilling when you see the bodycam footage.  Good effort by the youtubers who spotted the van and at least ensured that the quine's body was recovered.  

He's most likely topped himself in the swamp and is now alligator food.  A tragic and addictive story.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, resk said:

Trying to bring this back to the actual topic - I've been fascinated by this case too.  They seem to have been trying to establish themselves as vanlife influencer types but he was (is?) evidently a gaslighting, controlling, abusive c**t of a man.  The fact that police pulled them over and never got a proper read on the situation (he ended up getting a free night's digs in a hotel courtesy of a domestic abuse charity) is quite chilling when you see the bodycam footage.  Good effort by the youtubers who spotted the van and at least ensured that the quine's body was recovered.  

He's most likely topped himself in the swamp and is now alligator food.  A tragic and addictive story.  

All's well that ends well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Your statement was aimed at every American woman not "facebook maws"

You spent a few months Stateside,couldn't get your hole and have went full incel

It's highly troubling and tragic behavior 

''Your statement was aimed''  🤣 the fucking state of you, it was a comment on shit forum, for shit football teams, stop make shite up ya knob, and there was plenty mixing with English, Irish, Aussies and other Europeans, which anyone i was in contact with was more than happy about, because we all found americans a shower of insular twats, 

Edited by Meldrew
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Statistically there will have been 20 more spousal murders in the US since this topic was posted, and not a single badly judged joke about any of them. :o

Yes but they weren't blonde and shagable. Sarah Ever..... case for example. Fat ugly women being murdered doesn't get views, buys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Yes but they weren't blonde and shagable. Sarah Ever..... case for example. Fat ugly women being murdered doesn't get views, buys

I doubt the media would have noticed if it wasn't for her spectacular.......name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Yes but they weren't blonde and shagable. Sarah Ever..... case for example. Fat ugly women being murdered doesn't get views, buys

Missing white woman syndrome is nothing new unfortunately. 

The press love a pretty face on the front pages or opening a news bulletin as it garners more sympathy and generates more interest. Be it adult or child. 

Madeline McCann, whilst by no means the first MWWS case, is the poster child for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

"Comment on shit forum"

"Stop make shite up"

"Aussies and other Europeans"

 

You were in a total rage when you typed this weren't you

no, i'm rarely angry, its a forum, why would i be in a rage ? You've disagreed with my point of view, nothing else,  you've not kicked my dog down the stairs, or spat in my hair when i played my big drum outside a chapel, chill out fella.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So what's the general consensus here? That Brian Laundrie is dead?

Read in one of the reports that he had left behind his mobile and bank cards which pretty much made my mind up that he was heading out to the swamps to top himself. Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Meldrew

Amazingly, since I last posted, I have not yet felt the urge to murder my stepdaughters, female coworkers, neighbors, shop assistants or anyone because of their accent.
They love my mix of North-east/Caithness “brogue”

You are still a misogynistic, arrogant, insular twat. I, however, am happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

 

Exactly this, phone tracking and financials are a sure way of catching you.

US has nowhere near the CCTV coverage we have here. What might f**k him up is the high profile of the case especially on social media. 

Unless he is dead in a swamp somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/09/2021 at 13:53, MuckleMoo said:

So what's the general consensus here? That Brian Laundrie is dead?

Read in one of the reports that he had left behind his mobile and bank cards which pretty much made my mind up that he was heading out to the swamps to top himself. Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

 

On 25/09/2021 at 16:53, pub car king said:

Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

 

Exactly this, phone tracking and financials are a sure way of catching you.

US has nowhere near the CCTV coverage we have here. What might f**k him up is the high profile of the case especially on social media. 

Unless he is dead in a swamp somewhere.

Given:

1) Cell phone abandoned

2) Credit cards abandoned

3) Mustang he reportedly left in to go to the swamp found at parents house.

 

I would look for missing cash/withdrawals in family accounts between 1 Sept and about 14 Sept, and assume he’s slipped away to live as Meldrew. Givens his mug is pasted all over TV every news show, he’ll likely be found.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...