Gabby Petito Case

MuckleMoo

17 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My wife works in the mental health field

Her observation was that someone making such generalized and hateful statements about women is exhibiting red flag behavior 

Careful or you'll be labelled a bed wetter/snowflake/millennial/woke warrior or the like for the heinous crime of pointing out the readily apparent. 

48 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My wife works in the mental health field

Her observation was that someone making such generalized and hateful statements about women is exhibiting red flag behavior 

what hateful statements ? a comment about the nasal whine of a vast majority of ''entitled'' north american woman is a red flag,? , but its okay on here to call the ''greetin faced scottish version'' facebook maws ? There are threads in backpacking forums where travellers discuss that very thing, and its no different from the dislike a brummy accent, which gets hammered in britain along with the scousers

Trying to bring this back to the actual topic - I've been fascinated by this case too.  They seem to have been trying to establish themselves as vanlife influencer types but he was (is?) evidently a gaslighting, controlling, abusive c**t of a man.  The fact that police pulled them over and never got a proper read on the situation (he ended up getting a free night's digs in a hotel courtesy of a domestic abuse charity) is quite chilling when you see the bodycam footage.  Good effort by the youtubers who spotted the van and at least ensured that the quine's body was recovered.  

He's most likely topped himself in the swamp and is now alligator food.  A tragic and addictive story.  

7 minutes ago, resk said:

Trying to bring this back to the actual topic - I've been fascinated by this case too.  They seem to have been trying to establish themselves as vanlife influencer types but he was (is?) evidently a gaslighting, controlling, abusive c**t of a man.  The fact that police pulled them over and never got a proper read on the situation (he ended up getting a free night's digs in a hotel courtesy of a domestic abuse charity) is quite chilling when you see the bodycam footage.  Good effort by the youtubers who spotted the van and at least ensured that the quine's body was recovered.  

He's most likely topped himself in the swamp and is now alligator food.  A tragic and addictive story.  

All's well that ends well.

45 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Your statement was aimed at every American woman not "facebook maws"

You spent a few months Stateside,couldn't get your hole and have went full incel

It's highly troubling and tragic behavior 

''Your statement was aimed''  🤣 the fucking state of you, it was a comment on shit forum, for shit football teams, stop make shite up ya knob, and there was plenty mixing with English, Irish, Aussies and other Europeans, which anyone i was in contact with was more than happy about, because we all found americans a shower of insular twats, 

Edited by Meldrew

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Statistically there will have been 20 more spousal murders in the US since this topic was posted, and not a single badly judged joke about any of them. :o

Yes but they weren't blonde and shagable. Sarah Ever..... case for example. Fat ugly women being murdered doesn't get views, buys

1 minute ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Yes but they weren't blonde and shagable. Sarah Ever..... case for example. Fat ugly women being murdered doesn't get views, buys

I doubt the media would have noticed if it wasn't for her spectacular.......name.

10 hours ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Missing white woman syndrome is nothing new unfortunately. 

The press love a pretty face on the front pages or opening a news bulletin as it garners more sympathy and generates more interest. Be it adult or child. 

Madeline McCann, whilst by no means the first MWWS case, is the poster child for this.

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

"Comment on shit forum"

"Stop make shite up"

"Aussies and other Europeans"

You were in a total rage when you typed this weren't you

no, i'm rarely angry, its a forum, why would i be in a rage ? You've disagreed with my point of view, nothing else,  you've not kicked my dog down the stairs, or spat in my hair when i played my big drum outside a chapel, chill out fella.

So what's the general consensus here? That Brian Laundrie is dead?

Read in one of the reports that he had left behind his mobile and bank cards which pretty much made my mind up that he was heading out to the swamps to top himself. Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

@Meldrew

Amazingly, since I last posted, I have not yet felt the urge to murder my stepdaughters, female coworkers, neighbors, shop assistants or anyone because of their accent.
They love my mix of North-east/Caithness “brogue” [emoji1787]

You are still a misogynistic, arrogant, insular twat. I, however, am happy.

Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

Exactly this, phone tracking and financials are a sure way of catching you.

US has nowhere near the CCTV coverage we have here. What might f**k him up is the high profile of the case especially on social media. 

Unless he is dead in a swamp somewhere.

On 25/09/2021 at 13:53, MuckleMoo said:

Read in one of the reports that he had left behind his mobile and bank cards which pretty much made my mind up that he was heading out to the swamps to top himself. Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

On 25/09/2021 at 16:53, pub car king said:

Thinking on it a bit more however, the mobile and bank cards would be the best way for the police to trace him

Exactly this, phone tracking and financials are a sure way of catching you.

US has nowhere near the CCTV coverage we have here. What might f**k him up is the high profile of the case especially on social media. 

Unless he is dead in a swamp somewhere.

Given:

1) Cell phone abandoned

2) Credit cards abandoned

3) Mustang he reportedly left in to go to the swamp found at parents house.

I would look for missing cash/withdrawals in family accounts between 1 Sept and about 14 Sept, and assume he’s slipped away to live as Meldrew. Givens his mug is pasted all over TV every news show, he’ll likely be found.

On 25/09/2021 at 19:53, MuckleMoo said:

He’s on the run, off the grid with his family’s assistance.  I reckon he’ll be caught.

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

As a survivalist with at least a ten day head start he could be in mountains in surrounding states where he'll only be found if he wants too

Less risky than Mexico

Yeah, but it would get a bit boring eventually.