Gabby Petito Case

MuckleMoo

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, to be fair there's plenty of nuance and layers to be misinterpreted in that comment. It's definitely the strangeness of the forum and not the strangeness of the person making the comment looking like a creepy wee saddo that's at fault here.

What an utter tool.

what's strange about the comment ? an off the cuff remark about how listening to a woman moan like f**k, would lead to shit turning ugly ?, no doubt you're a bed wetter born in the late 80's, 

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Pretty certain Meldrew was here before Stormzy got punted, and he’s not all over the politics forum, so it’ll not be him.

There’s always the possibility that it’s a brand new poster (with terrible opinions).

Terrible opinions ?  so some bedwetter took a comment the wrong way, and then every other millennial who was still getting breast fed by mummy when they were 7 piled on, aye just terrible.

9 minutes ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

6 pages, 4 pages of puns, 1 and a half pages of bitching and a few posts with actual info. P and B at its usual best

Statistically there will have been 20 more spousal murders in the US since this topic was posted, and not a single badly judged joke about any of them. :o

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My non nasally voiced American wife thinks ,not without foundation,that you are a clear and present danger to women

Edit to add:Reading more of your posts you seem to have mother issues

I fear lotion and baskets have played a major part of your life

So you're telling me, your wife, like yourself, is full of shit.

So you're telling me, your wife, like yourself, is full of shit.
No, he's telling you that your opinion isn't coming across as the opinion of a rational minded person. I fully expect you Ignore this advice and continue to mount your defence of your position, but trust me when I tell you it either ends up in you being considered as a joke poster who gets ignored or you keep doubling down until a mod gets bored and you get banned. Your not the first to go down this route on this site.

On 20/09/2021 at 18:59, ddfg said:

There was the case in Bristol a few years back when the neighbour was identified early in the case as a wrongun and appeared all over the media as such, turned out he had nothing to do with it. 

Chris Jeffery.

I remember this one well as he shares the same name as a friend of mine and we were sharing a flat at the time.

I still give him abuse about it from time to time.

17 hours ago, Meldrew said:

Terrible opinions ?  so some bedwetter took a comment the wrong way, and then every other millennial who was still getting breast fed by mummy when they were 7 piled on, aye just terrible.

The worst bit about this absolute riot of a comment is that you probably had a sense of smug satisfaction when you hit "submit reply". Like a "that'll get them telt" affirmation. You're having a 'mare here.

Edited by cb_diamond

On 21/09/2021 at 12:21, Sortmeout said:

The Pizza killer case. I remember it well and the subsequent thread about it on here at the time. Did the girl not turn up dead on Christmas Day or something and eventually they found the boyfriend guilty of it. 

As you said the guy next door looked a bit weird and was “acting out out turn” which to be fair if the girl next door to me was murdered and I had loads of police and press camped on my doorstep I would probably be acting a bit strange too.

She lived with her boyfriend. He didn't do it.

Her landlord was questioned (Chris Jeffrey), and shamefully pre-judged by the media because, basically, he looked like a wrong'un*. He didn't live next door. He didn't do it.

The killer lived next door to her and her boyfriend. He did do it. I am also convinced that, had he not been caught, he'd have added to his score. A nasty wee shite with a horrible lack of empathy, who is appropriately housed in the Grey bar Hilton fo the foreseeable.**

Other than those minor details, an accurate and succinct summation of events.

"I remember it well". 🤣🤣

*TBH, having locked up more than my share of wrong'uns in my career, he did. Not the normal threshold of guilt for a conviction, mind.

**And admits to the offence, btw.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie