Young boy missing in Ayrshire

Sortmeout

16 minutes ago, PWL said:

Remember to keep reposting the appeal for the next couple of days (even though the laddie has thankfully been found) for maximum 'Facebook maw' effect. 

*shared Lenzie. 

The good people of Seattle are keeping an eye out for the lad, I'm glad to report..

16 minutes ago, superbigal said:

There's an old boy missing in St Andrews if that keeps the thread going. Where they had the dogs and helicopter yesterday suggests they think he walked 15 miles emoji848.png

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/fife/2573759/scores-of-volunteers-join-police-as-search-for-missing-st-andrews-man-continues/

St Andrew’s has just been declared the best university in Britain.

I went there.

Kind regards

Shandon Par MA Hons (St.A)

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Call me cynical but I refuse to believe that a kid that age could climb up to the loft, and even if he did would he really stay still and not move or make a noise for about 15 hrs? Highly doubtful

My thoughts exactly, surely this leaves the police looking red faced as they never checked every crevice of the property before organising a search party.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

My thoughts exactly, surely this leaves the police looking red faced as they never checked every crevice of the property before organising a search party.

There was a horrible case of a wee lassie who was murdered by her step-grandad (I think) in London.  He hid her body in the attic and the cops didn't find it despite two searches of the property.