St Mirren v Aberdeen

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Yes, the correct way to stand up against homophobic slurs is to just PM people in the background rather than call them out publicly. 

Whopper. 

Not a homophobic slur, again your painfully tedious virtue signalling here has been shown to all.

The fact you were easily told to do one, then had to go running crying to the mods says a lot about you. It really does.

Anyway, got anything to say about the St Mirren Aberdeen game or are you just in here to noise people up.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Anyway, got anything to say about the St Mirren Aberdeen game 

Yes, I hope you both lose. 

1 minute ago, Ric said:

The fact you were easily told to do one, then had to go running crying to the mods says a lot about you. It really does.

You were asked politely to explain or apologise, you done neither. The moderating team seen it fit to remove your post. The only one crying here is you, I'm afraid. 

Just now, RossDee01 said:

That’s the worst Aberdeen away crowd I’ve seen for a long time. I know it’s on tv and it’s a shire kick off time but usually would expect more than that from Aberdeen. 

Have you seen Aberdeen recently?

Aberdeen probably picked the worst possible season to hire a rookie/try and implement the risky build up from the back style.

There's no weak sides in the division so teams who are consistently performing well but losing will find themselves in a worse position than they'd usually get.