St Mirren v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Again? I am having some fun after this shite result against a team without a league win all season. By the way, don’t assume what someone’s profession is or was. 

I'm totally happy to presume that whatever your profession was, it wasn't one that allowed you to make a concussion diagnosis from your living room whilst having a right good seethe at your team losing.

5 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

😆 

Imagine that being you're takeaway from this game. Jesus Christ. 

It was a comment, not my takeaway. We were dominating the game before the red card and should have been at least two goals up at half time. Once the red card happened, which was totally justified, we fell to pieces. Trying to hold out for the 2-1 win and once it went to 2-2 we were beaten. Showed absolutely nothing after going to down to 10, and a really worrying capitulation.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

I'm totally happy to presume that whatever your profession was, it wasn't one that allowed you to make a concussion diagnosis from your living room whilst having a right good seethe at your team losing.

I feel the P&B standard “seethe” is a wee bit strong. F*ck*ng frustrated would be nearer the mark for me here, but that doesn’t sound so good as a description.

16 minutes ago, Lex said:

Fair play to Glass saying he thought it was a red card in the radio. It was of course, but plenty of managers would have said it wasn’t.
But goodness me he’s a dull character isn’t he? Looks and sounds like a wet blanket. Doesn’t seem like a manager at all.

It was a definite red. The first yellow was nonsense IMO but you know you've got to be careful from that point on.

16 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

That was an interview from a dead man walking.

You know there's not long left when a manager gets indignant with a radio reporter.

Coincidentally, I just used exactly the same term, "dead man walking" on a What's App chat group to describe Glass before I saw your reply.

3 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Coincidentally, I just used exactly the same term, "dead man walking" on a What's App chat group to describe Glass before I saw your reply.

Dead man walking is a bit harsh but things need to pick up soon.

At least it's not an expensive gamble in terms of his contract. There's a good squad for any future manager to work with too.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, said apparently as I've not checked it myself, but...

As you are normally a walking encyclopaedia of all things Aberdeen, I was amazed that you weren’t certain. And of course you were spot on. With Celtic, Dundee, Rangers and Hibs up next, you could maybe let us know that last time we went 12 games without a win?