St Mirren v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

No, we aren't... we appear to be in big trouble. We haven't got a decent keeper at the club, defence are all over the place and it doesn't take much for our confidence to drain away.

I'd give Glass the rest of October which should be enough time, given the fixtures, to finish him off. Meanwhile, I'd identify one of the merry-go-round managers to take us short term until the end of the season.

lennon_2360136b.jpg

Just now, kingjoey said:

Where exactly did I say he wasn’t injured? I said that St Mirren abused the new concussion law.

What, you are a doctor now? He clearly took a head knock before he was subbed. You think your analysis from the armchair trumps that of the medical staff at the ground?

I think what's happening here is once again your team lost and you are lashing out and making a complete c**t of yourself. Again.

Fair play to Glass saying he thought it was a red card in the radio. It was of course, but plenty of managers would have said it wasn’t.
But goodness me he’s a dull character isn’t he? Looks and sounds like a wet blanket. Doesn’t seem like a manager at all.

Great win, finally. Goodwin’s subs were excellent as well - good management to take Fraser off after Aberdeen tried to hound the clown referee to get him sent off. Pathetic from Glass who spent the last 10 mins greeting about the concussion sub having had a perfect view of Bates fly through Brophy. He did that every time he got near a Saints player, he’s a terrible centre half.

Last couple games our defending of set pieces has been unbelievably shoddy. At least we look like scoring now and posing a threat. It was always going to take time to get going but certainly look like we are getting there in the past 2 games.

5 minutes ago, GAD said:

What, you are a doctor now? He clearly took a head knock before he was subbed. You think your analysis from the armchair trumps that of the medical staff at the ground?

I think what's happening here is once again your team lost and you are lashing out and making a complete c**t of yourself. Again.

Again? I am having some fun after this shite result against a team without a league win all season. By the way, don’t assume what someone’s profession is or was.