St Mirren v Aberdeen

5 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Q for Saints Fans. Trains from Central get into St James at 10:37 and 11:37. Have there been queue getting in (I’m in away end but turning up at 10:37 isn’t an option I want to consider)....

Last week was chaotic due to new season ticket cards being issued and barcodes having to line up exactly to get through the turnstiles. However I would imagine the Away end will be OK as those with paper tickets seemed to get in ok last week. I think you'll be fine on the 11:37 but don't blame me if you end up in a queue due to yet another f**k up with our ticketing system.

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

On the spectrum of must win games, this is a must win game. 

You have won 2, lost 2 , drawn 2 I understand you have been hit by injuries.  OK expectations are high but mid table after 6 games and the knives are out on Glass seems a bit OT from an outside perspective even if St Mirren win. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

You have won 2, lost 2 , drawn 2 I understand you have been hit by injuries.  OK expectations are high but mid table after 6 games and the knives are out on Glass seems a bit OT from an outside perspective even if St Mirren win. 

Welcome to the world of an Aberdeen fan, my Buddie bud. 

It's a hard life up here. 

9 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

I'm happy defence, midfield and strikers all starting to click.  There was questions over Goodwin sticking with 3-5-2 Goodwin wants a attacking system.  Goodwin is getting into the habit of building good squads every player in the squad is potentially first team players. Brophy and Main look like a good partnership which seem to be first choice over Dennis and Erwin. 

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Hard to beat (usually); unlikely to score. Same old story.

Thanks. Sounds like this could be a tough and probably disappointing afternoon for us. 

18 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Indeed, but those two wins were the first two league games (one after a blooper by the keeper in the last minute) of the season and we've since been pumped by Raith Rovers in the League Cup and we suffered the Qarabag disappointment in Europe, on top of the poor league matches (with the exception of Tynecastle, where I was impressed with the second half performance).

However, I thought we'd beat St Johnstone and was obviously wrong but I'm going to back us again. 

1-0 to The Dons which will kick start us as we power through October with just one defeat...

30 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Indeed, but those two wins were the first two league games (one after a blooper by the keeper in the last minute) of the season and we've since been pumped by Raith Rovers in the League Cup and we suffered the Qarabag disappointment in Europe, on top of the poor league matches (with the exception of Tynecastle, where I was impressed with the second half performance).

However, I thought we'd beat St Johnstone and was obviously wrong but I'm going to back us again. 

1-0 to The Dons which will kick start us as we power through October with just one defeat...

You have found @Suspect Device stash haven’t you. 

Edited by Jute

15 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Welcome to the world of an Aberdeen fan, my Buddie bud. 

It's a hard life up here. 

Is your club still ditching toasters and buying second hand urinals?