St Mirren v Aberdeen

Pity the game is so early. Scot- rail strike counts me out from attending thankfully Sky and SMTV coverage is available.  Things starting to come together for Goodwin. Glass been hit with injuries up till now. Would like to think Saints being home gives us advantage but that's not always the case. We all get hit by poor referees we have had more than our fare share so far so hopefully the ref does not spoil it for ether team. Will stick my neck out here. St Mirren 2 Aberdeen 1. 

30 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Haven't seen anything of St Mirren yet at all this season. How are you lot looking? 

I'm happy defence, midfield and strikers all starting to click.  There was questions over Goodwin sticking with 3-5-2 Goodwin wants a attacking system.  Goodwin is getting into the habit of building good squads every player in the squad is potentially first team players. Brophy and Main look like a good partnership which seem to be first choice over Dennis and Erwin. 

21 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Hard to beat (usually); unlikely to score. Same old story.

Brophy should be on 3 goals and main on 2 if you include the goal wrongly chopped off at Parkhead.  In six games that's not a bad return.  Reality is the goals did not stand however it shows we can score . We are getting better with each game. 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Brophy should be on 3 goals and main on 2 if you include the goal wrongly chopped off at Parkhead.  In six games that's not a bad return.  Reality is the goals did not stand however it shows we can score . We are getting better with each game. 

Yeah, that's fair. Though we definitely can't spend all season notionally adding on the chalked-off goals.

I do think this'll be a very close game; we've got a far-from-hideous record against Aberdeen recently.

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Q for Saints Fans. Trains from Central get into St James at 10:37 and 11:37. Have there been queue getting in (I’m in away end but turning up at 10:37 isn’t an option I want to consider)....

I arrived at 2.35pm on Saturday and missed the first 2 minutes of the game getting in. Home stand right enough but walked in past the away queue which was pretty long too. 

Meant to be sorting that out, but seeing is believing. 

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Q for Saints Fans. Trains from Central get into St James at 10:37 and 11:37. Have there been queue getting in (I’m in away end but turning up at 10:37 isn’t an option I want to consider)....

Check Scotrail mate as there will be disruption due to a strike on Sunday.