Pars vs Accies

That was fucking dreadful.

And the commentators are now chatting about how booing that is unjustified. I know they’re club employees and that, but come on to f**k lads.

I thought both defences were fine, particularly impressed by Gaspuitis - nothing fancy but did everything asked of him well enough. Makes it all the more baffling that diddy Graham played against us. 

Final note - why isn’t Reece Cole on set pieces? From memory, that’s like the one thing he’s actually fairly good at. 

Woeful. Another result that will see Grant still in charge I suppose without total backlash from the fans. We had to lose today for that I think. He will probably get the next two games before the international break because it is convenient for the board, but he needs to get 6/6 points or he should be a gonner. No chance of that happening. I hope the board are starting to look at potential candidates to replace this charlatan.

We are genuinely awful. Subs seemed to be totally wrong today and there seemed to be no real tactics/plan when we had the ball all game. We just look so hopeless and devoid of ideas.

Today looked like a new manager had taken charge and decided to sort out the defence, before focusing on the attacking play. Unfortunately, it’s just a useless old man who’s in charge and took him 5 league games to realise that you need to actually have to defend.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

And the commentators are now chatting about how booing that is unjustified. I know they’re club employees and that, but come on to f**k lads.

I thought both defences were fine, particularly impressed by Gaspuitis - nothing fancy but did everything asked of him well enough. Makes it all the more baffling that diddy Graham played against us. 

Final note - why isn’t Reece Cole on set pieces? From memory, that’s like the one thing he’s actually fairly good at. 

When you’ve played 6 games and are 11 points behind a part time side questions have to be asked.

The first half was bad but we were pretty decent for much of the second. There was some nice work to get the ball into the box but set-pieces aside, I never felt it would result in a goal.

Much better from MacDonald and Mullin and I thought was did well too. The CBs need to be on point every single time we lose the ball as they get no protection.

6 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Who said about the booing, the ParsTV commentators? Ridiculous if they did, I was there today and it was bad. It wasn’t as bad as it has been but it was boring auld p*sh.

Aye both defences were decent. Gaspuitis was a rock and I’m glad to see him playing over Graham. Ross Graham was keeping an international footballer out for weeks, it’s insane. The centre half jerseys now belong to Watson and Gaspuitis and it’s up to others to change that. Thought the number 3 for Accies was just as good as Gaspuitis but at the other end. Josh Edwards also very good today for the Pars. 

Wondered the same. When we won that free kick I was sure he’d take it.

16 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Who said about the booing, the ParsTV commentators? Ridiculous if they did, I was there today and it was bad. It wasn’t as bad as it has been but it was boring auld p*sh.

Aye both defences were decent. Gaspuitis was a rock and I’m glad to see him playing over Graham. Ross Graham was keeping an international footballer out for weeks, it’s insane. The centre half jerseys now belong to Watson and Gaspuitis and it’s up to others to change that. Thought the number 3 for Accies was just as good as Gaspuitis but at the other end. Josh Edwards also very good today for the Pars. 

Wondered the same. When we won that free kick I was sure he’d take it.

Aye, whoever the co-commentator was - Raymond maybe his name? Said something along the lines of it being young lads who are frustrated but it wasn’t justified based on the performance.

9 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, whoever the co-commentator was - Raymond maybe his name? Said something along the lines of it being young lads who are frustrated but it wasn’t justified based on the performance.

Ach a lot of nonsense from them. Definitely club volunteers who will just toe the line, same people that do the post match interviews etc.