Pars vs Accies

That’s two awful teams battling it out to see who’s more shite than the other. Without being biased, I’d say we have played comfortably better than Accies, but that’s more of a comment on them than us. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see Accies winning this 2-0 but, again, that would largely be due to an exceptionally poor opposition rather than anyone actually deserving to win the game.

Missed the first part of the first half but doesn't sound like I missed much, Spence injury aside. That was some challenge out wide where the Accies boy was booked. Could have been a straight red on another day and maybe the fact it was because the Pars player took a bad touch was in the referee's mind.

It does seem like two poor teams though. Kennedy had a good run and I actually fancy us not to lose today (even have the double chance on my coupon) but it looks like goals are going to be at a premium.

Watching this on stream - I assume the booing was for taking Kennedy off, rather than bringing Thomas on? 

Aye. Quite happy to bring Thomas on but taking Kennedy off is ridiculous.