Pars vs Accies

31 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

After seeing both these teams over the last two weeks, I'm going for 2-0 Dunfermline. Accies have zero firepower in the final third. At least Dunfermline created, and scored some chances against us.

Aye Accies could’ve played all day and no scored, been listening to and reading a lot of what their fans been saying about dominating ball too but that’s a bit of a false thing to say for me cause that’s in their own half passing it about their defenders. Never looked threatening at all and they’re a soft touch. Maybe that’ll change as season goes on but I’d fancy Dunfermline big time here too. 

OFW
Comrie - Watson - Breen - Edwards
Thomas - Pybus - Dorrans - Kennedy
Todorov - Wighton
The midfield and goalkeeper options at our disposal are absolute turd, but nothing much else you can do. 

I forgot about this. Another 4-4 incoming.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

I forgot about this. Another 4-4 incoming.

And yet bizarrely he's by far our beat option between the sticks. I thought Mehmet would be solid enough as a number one with OFW as cover but Deniz has been woeful. He had chucked a few goals in although in fairness he knows how pish he's been. (Some fan down at Ayr told him he's shite and he said "at the moment I agree")

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Fair play to OFW, he's realized he's got wrists made from jelly babies so started saving with his feet. 

Saving his wrists for painting and his feet for saving, can't disagree with his policy tbh.

OFW tends to do the basics well but now and again will be beaten by an effort that your Gran could have saved. Deniz sometimes struggles with the basics but has the ability to pull off an absolute worldy save. The defenders in front of them have given little protection (until Saturday) this season.

Are we finally going to score a home league goal? Only if Wighton starts. 

My money is firmly on Accies here. Paton's Pars were the last to defeat then here and even then, it was before a 1-3 reverse as we stuttered a bit heading into the title run in. And we all know how that ended. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Are we finally going to score a home league goal? Only if Wighton starts. 

My money is firmly on Accies here. Paton's Pars were the last to defeat then here and even then, it was before a 1-3 reverse as we stuttered a bit heading into the title run in. And we all know how that ended. 

Accies have played ok for about 70 mins in total this season. We have been dreadful last 2 games and only having 2 strikers - and one of them is injured - means we won't score many, if any. 

I will go for a 2-0 home win.

Peter Grant's rope a dope rouse will come into its own this weekend with the coming together of his football flair approach whilst utilising our best players in their best positions. Thus resulting in a massive change in in the spectacle on show and a resounding 2-1 home victory.

Peter Grant's rope a dope rouse will come into its own this weekend with the coming together of his football flair approach whilst utilising our best players in their best positions. Thus resulting in a massive change in in the spectacle on show and a resounding 2-1 home victory.

Nope. We’ll revert back to sort and concede early, then proceed to completely collapse. The board will decide that they don’t have time to sack the manager at any point before the international break, we’ll get hammered by Raith and QoS as well and we’ll enter the break 5 points behind 9th place. Then the board will enjoy a leisurely break from worrying about football, before sacking Grant halfway through the international break and having to rush around to find anyone willing to take on this shambolic team to face Killie.

5 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Nope. We’ll revert back to sort and concede early, then proceed to completely collapse. The board will decide that they don’t have time to sack the manager at any point before the international break, we’ll get hammered by Raith and QoS as well and we’ll enter the break 5 points behind 9th place. Then the board will enjoy a leisurely break from worrying about football, before sacking Grant halfway through the international break and having to rush around to find anyone willing to take on this shambolic team to face Killie.

S02E05-gxlGS5kc-subtitled.jpg

Edited by FBadgers

Where is the best place to get parked near the ground?

Plenty residential parking in the Garvock area, you’ll no be any longer than a 15 minute walk. Most folk recommend Leys Park but I’m sure you have to pay a couple quid and you can be waiting a bit to get out at full time.