Pars vs Accies

Without doubt this is a relegation scrap,   I’d like a new manager in for it but that’s very unlikely.   Regardless we should keep the 4-4-2 back to basics approach. Wighton should start and Thomas has an argument but I don’t really care which 2 start wide,  all 3 of Dow, Kennedy and Thomas are capable of winning games. Our forward players are not a problem for us. 

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Without doubt this is a relegation scrap,   I’d like a new manager in for it but that’s very unlikely.   Regardless we should keep the 4-4-2 back to basics approach. Wighton should start and Thomas has an argument but I don’t really care which 2 start wide,  all 3 of Dow, Kennedy and Thomas are capable of winning games. Our forward players are not a problem for us. 

Actually want to correct this, I highly rate Dow and Thomas, but Kennedy must start,  he’s someone you feel no matter what he should always be given the ball. Probably only got nisbet and hammil made me feel that way.

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I still think we’ll have more than enough to avoid relegation, even if Grant stays longer than he should. People always underestimate just how shite the standard in this division is.

OFW

Comrie - Watson - Breen - Edwards
Thomas - Pybus - Dorrans - Kennedy
Todorov - Wighton

The midfield and goalkeeper options at our disposal are absolute turd, but nothing much else you can do. 

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

OFW

Comrie - Watson - Breen - Edwards
Thomas - Pybus - Dorrans - Kennedy
Todorov - Wighton

The midfield and goalkeeper options at our disposal are absolute turd, but nothing much else you can do. 

Would be shocked if he changed the defence after a clean sheet, also sounds like big Vytas done well so can't see him dropping out. Breen hasn't played 1 minute for us and also hasn't been in the squad since we got scudded by Rangers, can't see him being involved unless from the bench.