Arbroath v Killie

14 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Well played Arbroath.

Big Nouble great player, although he is not the only good player in your team.
I’m quite relieved to get away with a draw tonight.

You've totally nailed it mate

Killie  comfortable title winners hopefully Arbroath top half 🤞

1 minute ago, DUAFC said:

You've totally nailed it mate

Killie  comfortable title winners hopefully Arbroath top half 🤞

My word.

1 minute ago, S G 07 McH said:

Agreed.

Agreed. Auchenleck would give most teams in this league a run for their money, maybe beat one of them .

My word.

Nouble is Nicke Kabamba, played well tonight but I would seriously doubt he would flourish in a top league. Maybe wrong but he’s not came through the standard of league to end up on loan from Livingston for a reason.

Man of the match. Made your defence look silly. Hit the post twice. Does this every week.

14 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Man of the match. Made your defence look silly. Hit the post twice. Does this every week.

Kabamba got plenty of man of the matches at the beginning and was found out, boy played well again tonight but he is where he is for a reason. 2nd half he looked average at best, maybe wrong but previous professional judgement may back me up.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Ah they do realise The Caley are playing tomorrow. Seemed as if they were thinking thats Kilmarnock clear at the top.

To be fair they were probably factoring in that The Caley were up against the might of the Dumfries galacticos tomorrow ...... 🙄

Well that was quite an enjoyable evening, just needed a goal to make it perfect. The only big difference I can see between Killie and Partick, Hamilton and Dunfermline is that their defence is more robust. All of them seem to have no idea how to break us down, how many shots has Gaston had to save in those 4 games? about 3 or 4.

Also can't believe I have heard the "conditions" being mentioned. Gentle breeze and about 15 degrees on a bowling green surface.

Nicky Low's injury looks bad, especially when you see that photo above.

Kabamba got plenty of man of the matches at the beginning and was found out, boy played well again tonight but he is where he is for a reason. 2nd half he looked average at best, maybe wrong but previous professional judgement may back me up.

To be fair I’ve never heard of Nicky Kabamba.

Decent game as a neutral and can’t help but watch on a little envious as to where Arbroath are at the moment. It wasn’t too long ago we were rivals but they’ve kicked on and fair play to them. Good to see Gayfield packed too and with the squad they have they really shouldn’t be too far away from the play-offs.

Kilmarnock looked very average and seemed quite content to settle for a draw, I suppose that’s testament to where Arbroath are at the moment.

Will be interesting to see how Dowds goes in the Championship if given an opportunity, he was a stand out for us a few years back but his progress stalled at the clusterfuck that is Falkirk. Would love to see him back at us.

I really enjoyed that. Living abroad and seeing it on tv here for the first time was superb, even had a few pals here say 'isnt that your town/team/area(even) haha', so slowly making the name Kent. 

It's a bit tiring hearing the wind cliché in the mainstream media. We've heard throughout the years on here but for them to consistently joke about Arbroath somehow being the only place in Scotland with wind is just pish poor,TBH. 

Nouble is too good for this league. He's a joy to watch and to support, not just seeing him waltzing through players and nearly scoring twice! But his personality, I seen that wee fist bump with the fan at the corner flag, the way he was right over to TOB when he went down, smiling and chatting to people along with that interview, he sounds a great person to have as a hero. 

I really hope Low isn't out too long, he's been brilliant, another huge gamble signing which is looking like an absolute gem of a signing, what was he doing playing for East Stirling  (no offence ES folk). What a player. 

Cant fault anyone really. Chris Hamilton did very well I thought, McKenna had some nice moments and Craigen looks better every time I see him. We need to hope we can hold on to Nouble til January, I'm scared Livi might recall him earlier especially how pish they've been ahd not scoring. Maybe I'm getting carried away but he could be the difference between eh ye ken that word I'll no even dare teh say a loud or simply just staying in the league. 

PS

I didn't realise Colin Hamilton had tattoos until know! I was half surprised when he ruffled his top and seen a huge tattoo on his back. To quote an auld dear I ken, he didnae look the type.

Mon the Lichties!

Edited by Kejan

Agreed.
Agreed. Auchenleck would give most teams in this league a run for their money, maybe beat one of them .

I can only assume you are being sarcastic here. However, if not, give your head a wobble. The junior shite like auchinleck may, in a one off game with the romance of the cup, give a larger team a half decent game or beat them about 2-3 times out of ten. However, the majority of time they would be, quite rightly, cannon fodder. Over the course of a season, they would get routinely pumped. They should stick to being a big fish in a small pond in the juniors.