Arbroath v Killie

2 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Every time I see Nouble play I'm more and more baffled as to why Livingston let him go out on loan. 

Think it was trying to get him used to Scottish football, he's only really done well at National League level down south but even then it wasn't a lot of appearances. 6 months to get him up and running and back in January will do us well I reckon. Gets his confidence right up there

2 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Every time I see Nouble play I'm more and more baffled as to why Livingston let him go out on loan. 

Me too, but the commentator said he went on loan the day after signing .... probably explains it.

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

Me too, but the commentator said he went on loan the day after signing .... probably explains it.

Same day actually, in the same announcement :D We announced he'd signed and went out to Arbroath in the same statement. However he spent 3 weeks with the club on trial, he went to our pre-season training camp in Malaga as well. Think it was more a case of keeping it safe and getting him up to speed

Edited by ATLIS