Cowdenbeath V Forfar Athletic

Guest mr_malcolm

21 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

You watched the second half?

Of course I watched the second half?😂

my point still stands if we took our chances first half we wouldn’t have ended up drawing against such dross.

second half performance’s we just give up and invite anyone against us.

3 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Of course I watched the second half?😂

my point still stands if we took our chances first half we wouldn’t have ended up drawing against such dross.

As I said earlier in the week I said we could get something as Forfar can’t hold a lead.

We did to Forfar what other sides have done to us.

Cracking free kick by Tommo.

Of course I watched the second half?[emoji23]

Yes. You must be dross only getting a lucky draw against us.

We were awful first half. Forfar were much the better team and could have been at least 2 goals up. Might as well not have bothered to put on a midfield as the hoofball we inevitably resorted to by-passed the middle of the park completely. Second half was much better and we played some decent stuff on the ground and definitely looked the part when we moved the ball around quickly. Thought Clarke had an excellent game. Apart from the goal, which was excellent, Thomson had an off day, which is unusual for him. Lets hope the boys took some confidence from the second half performance as  they looked woefully short of it first half. We absolutely need Morrison fit asap as the centre mid looks to be lacking with nobody good enough to really support Hutton, which he needs.

We were awful first half. Forfar were much the better team and could have been at least 2 goals up. Might as well not have bothered to put on a midfield as the hoofball we inevitably resorted to by-passed the middle of the park completely. Second half was much better and we played some decent stuff on the ground and definitely looked the part when we moved the ball around quickly. Thought Clarke had an excellent game. Apart from the goal, which was excellent, Thomson had an off day, which is unusual for him. Lets hope the boys took some confidence from the second half performance as  they looked woefully short of it first half. We absolutely need Morrison fit asap as the centre mid looks to be lacking with nobody good enough to really support Hutton, which he needs.

I thought Clarke was all at sea especially when we were 3 at the back. On that subject hopefully that’s the 352 experiment ditched for good.

20 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

So predictable.

Wasn't there but the stats dont look good again. What is it Irvine is afraid of? So negative it's like having Malcolm back.

Defenders as managers? The prospect of watching a Bollan / Irvine shitfest was enough to keep me at home anyway and have no regrets about it.

Guest mr_malcolm
So predictable.
Wasn't there but the stats dont look good again. What is it Irvine is afraid of? So negative it's like having Malcolm back.

Go 1 ahead and sit back and defend it . It doesn’t work

43 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

First half, we were awful and lucky to go in only 1 down.

Second half, Swann on and 442, the tempo stepped up and we were the better team.

The answer is right there if Bollan can see it.

Unfortunately the two loan players don't look ready and playing them both weakens the team.  Don't know why Harvey doesn't get a start, surely he offers more.

For the umpteenth time we need another midfielder, doesn't look like Morrison will be ready for a while and even then it's putting a lot of pressure on one player to turn things round.

2 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

First half, we were awful and lucky to go in only 1 down.

Second half, Swann on and 442, the tempo stepped up and we were the better team.

The answer is right there if Bollan can see it.

Fraser and Tommo are too similar doing much the same role, made a difference Harvey coming on.