Cowdenbeath V Forfar Athletic

Guest mr_malcolm

Guest mr_malcolm

Friday afternoon and still no match thread, excitement must be at fever pitch for this .

Reckon the result in this depends on whether or not our strikers put their boots on the right feet for once

A trip to Cowdenbeath is never exciting. It holds too many negative memories.

The day we dropped points there on the 2nd last game of the season was really the day we threw the L2 title to the Lichties.

Also, we'd rather not think of Bollan and his tenure at Station Park (even if it was actually more successful than Stuart Malcolm's reign).

Edited by Bridie Vision
Error.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

We need to start winning/scoring.  If we score 1 I think we will get the second. Away win 1-2

Definitely, I know we lost last week, but I really think we won't lose many games this season (in the league) but sadly Matty Aitken has gone right off the boil and we could end up drawing nearly every week 0-0 or 1-1 unless Matty finds his form or Stef/Scott start scoring. 

I think we're missing Gallagher more than we realise. We need Ness to get up to Slater's level quickly if we're going to keep the chase with Kelty close.

My prediction? 1-0 to the Loons, probably from on of our wingers (Thomson, PJ or Grant Anderson)

18 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

A trip to Cowdenbeath is never exciting. It holds too many negative memories.

The day we dropped points there on the 2nd last game of the season was really the day we threw the L2 title to the Lichties.

Also, we'd rather not think of Bollan and his tenure at Station Park (even if it was actually more successful than Stuart Malcolm's reign).

It’s four years to the day that we relieved Mr Bollan of his duties….