Rovers v Kelty

Full bus load, more travelling by car and such, 200 maybe? 

hope the comments by the rovers players in the daily record don’t come to bite them in the erse 😅

Edit: don’t forget the young ultras 👀

Edited by KeltyDaft

31 minutes ago, KeltyDaft said:

Full bus load, more travelling by car and such, 200 maybe? 

hope the comments by the rovers players in the daily record don’t come to bite them in the erse 😅

Edit: don’t forget the young ultras 👀

The day you bother about players comments in the Daily Record is the day to chuck it. Kelty’s playing budget must dwarf Rovers’ by the length of Sauchiehall street. Anyway sounds like a good number coming through.

20 hours ago, KeltyDaft said:

Is this the offending article? https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/kelty-hearts-win-would-massive-25001334

All I see there is a young boy wanting him and his teammates to be at there best and see where they match against the clear best team in the league. Surely, Kelty aren't so precious that they would take offence at it, and if young Charlie and co end up on the end of a reality check (and personally, I think they will) I doubt it will do them much longer-term damage.

Our season won't be defined by how we perform against Kelty. Your near neighbours are more our level (financially and on the pitch) and we beat them last week.

16 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good to see Fash back fully fit. He'll do some damage as expected.

Thought Albion looked tidy at points. They'll do OK this season.

No great surprise with the result probably my only complaint was the soft nature of the goals we surrendered . First goal had more than a hint of offside not that it made any difference to the result.

Good to see a good number of travelling support (although the high pitched voices of the Kelty ultras a bit grating). I know the talk is about Kelty’s playing budget but yesterday I thought their fans are a welcome addition to the league. What a great pity and shame that this is overshadowed by a racist who came to support Rovers. Many of us remember the abuse directed at Vic Kasule during the 80’s when he ploughed the lone furrow for black players in Scotland and monkey chants and racist abuse was “accepted “, we as Rovers supporters couldn’t really do anything in terms of reporting it to police/stewards/club officials. I’m hoping the club take swift action.