Rangers Vs Motherwell

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Oh Christ. Rangers with half their team out, Motherwell won three on the bounce, chance to go top. We all know how this is ending... 

Isn't that just the attitude that we vilify Stuart McCall for?  I know we're not directly affecting the team with this view, backed by years of bitter experience, but still...

Regardless of who is in our out of the Rangers team, this just feels to me like one of our better chances to manufacture a result, so with unusual optimism I've stuck a few quid on a Well win.

The fact the odds were 13/1 did help somewhat 🤣

Had it not been their Flag day I would be more optimistic that we could at least threaten an upset by getting a draw. 

Maybe the weight of expectation will be counterproductive on Rangers, but I would still expect that they will certainly have more intensity today. 

We have won 3 on the bounce, but in truth we could have drawn a couple of those games and even lost the odd one. We concede possession and we get away with that v Dundee and Livi but if Aberdeen had their shorting boots on 🤷‍♂️. I am not sure we will get that lucky week after week.

Yes we look as if we have a team that will battle for top 6 and that is more than I was expecting after the league cup games. But I still feel we will lose to the Old Firm and better teams if we are happy to concede 70% possession and double digit shots at goal. It is inevitable. 

Hoping for an upset of course, but my head tells me we will probably lose by 2 or 3 goals.