Rangers Vs Motherwell

17 hours ago, Orbix said:

I’ve got more of a problem with the burliest of burly defenders wanting to go up for the ball with arms, elbows and knees flailing like a kid mashing buttons at tekken, then falling over when a stiff breeze hits them and complaining furiously to the ref about both. 

shite like that costs teams when it comes to Europe because other association refs have eyes and competence. 

:lol: classic 

1 hour ago, Swello said:

540434894_businessasusual.thumb.png.5c22ff61f95f46a9263f938277a56aa1.png

See that the pesky tiny minority are at it again.

Its a place where football tends to play second fiddle to hatred I’m afraid. I was always amazed that the bigotry often came from the older generation around me who seemed quite happy to pass that on to younger generations. “With age comes wisdom”. Not from my experiences of Ibrox.

I always find it funny when Rangers and Celtic fans moan about teams stopping them playing in the league, when they do exactly the same in Europe. You'd only need to ask Mr Messi. People in glass houses...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/oct/25/newsstory.championsleague

7 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I always find it funny when Rangers and Celtic fans moan about teams stopping them playing in the league, when they do exactly the same in Europe. You'd only need to ask Mr Messi. People in glass houses...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/oct/25/newsstory.championsleague

I think they tend to ignore the huge imbalance in playing budgets and the obvious advantages that brings on the field of play. Just about no other team can go out with the intention of trying to play Rangers and Celtic off the park, the rest of us don’t have the players with the technical ability to do that, so of course it’s always going to be about keeping it tight and trying to frustrate. It’s then down to how they deal with that.

2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
3 hours ago, Orbix said:
^^^ Seething

You stopped crying about our burliest of burly defenders yet?

That wasn’t specifically about Motherwell, more of a general point on things that annoy you about games.

I’m sure there’s examples of your defenders doing it recently that I’ve been irked by, and I’m not pretending Goldson doesn't do it a lot either. Just that if there’s a point where all you’re celebrating is halving c***s and then going to ground every time you’re under pressure, even if it is a legitimate tactic and makes sense to do; it makes the game really dull?

3 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
3 hours ago, Orbix said:
^^^ Seething

You stopped crying about our burliest of burly defenders yet?

Who do you think our burliest of burly defenders is?  I think Bevis is quite slim, maybe big Sol although he didn’t play on Sunday.

10 hours ago, Orbix said:

That wasn’t specifically about Motherwell, more of a general point on things that annoy you about games.

I’m sure there’s examples of your defenders doing it recently that I’ve been irked by, and I’m not pretending Goldson doesn't do it a lot either. Just that if there’s a point where all you’re celebrating is halving c***s and then going to ground every time you’re under pressure, even if it is a legitimate tactic and makes sense to do; it makes the game really dull?

What was the foul count on Sunday? Our claret and amber wall of muscle must have been in double figures each????

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

What was the foul count on Sunday? Our claret and amber wall of muscle must have been in double figures each????

I watched the last half hour back, it was full of Rangers committing fouls which really broke up the flow of the game, their captain got booked which slowed things down too.