Aberdeen v St Johnstone 18/9/21

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah I would predict a 1-0 st Johnstone from us making an error in our own half on the ball. 

Hopefully. The only joy I get from games v Aberdeen is the heads gone from the weirdo section of your support afterwards. 

Worst bit is you're hoping it's a late goal, as if we score first the rest of the game will be a bigger shit fest than this.

Does sometimes feel like for all our nice play in the middle of the park (generally, not necessarily today), ultimately our plan in the final third is to get the ball wide and crosses into the box. Which to be honest isn’t a million miles from the previous manager…

Edited by Dons_1988

St Johnstone fans: "Why can't we score goals when we have so many shots every match?"

Shot map: "90% of your shots are from at least 20 yards"

Edited by RandomGuy.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hopefully. The only joy I get from games v Aberdeen is the heads gone from the weirdo section of your support afterwards. 

Worst bit is you're hoping it's a late goal, as if we score first the rest of the game will be a bigger shit fest than this.

You owe me a tenner