Rhodes County v Heart of Midlothian

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Is it just me or do hearts seem to stumble against all these teams they want to "make pay" all the time.

Silly football club. 

An away draw isn't too bad, but we wont be celebrating.

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

What happened to this forum? btw

used to be full of loads of jambo wanks.    hibs fans seem gone too. 

People probably got fed up reading shite like your posts and left. We may never know.🤷

Two points dropped. I can understand why Neilson made the changes, but it's as someone said earlier, it was like one of those riddy team selections a fruitcake fan posts.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

It isn't the "crush Ross county they voted us down" result you kind of wanted though.

Haha.  

Mckay doesnt even like rice. 

the result we wanted as you put it is in the post and that is the detatchment of Bayern Hibs from the leading group of teams in the league.Three weeks max I'm thinking.Not the kind of result you wanted though.

HaHa

15 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Agree, I don't think we've got any way of playing Boyce and Gnanduillet together that keeps Mackay, Woodburn and GMS in the team.  

I liked the 3 5 2 we had at the end of last season, with Beni being an upgrade on McEneff.  

If we're going to play a 4 at the back, and we look worse defensively if we do, then you play Boyce as a lone striker with two behind him imo

Gnanduillet was honking. Is he always that bad? Shoehorning attacking players into midfield to make sure he plays is baffling from an outsiders point of view. Boyce was the best player on the park by a distance yesterday. 

12 hours ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

Did you notice he came over to the Jail End at the end of the game and gave his Hearts shirt to a County fan ?

He gave his shirt to the son of Gary Bisset, who is the fan who passed away recently and for whom we had the applause at the start of the game. A really classy touch. The hearts fans observed that brilliantly too fwiw. 

57 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Gnanduillet was honking. Is he always that bad? Shoehorning attacking players into midfield to make sure he plays is baffling from an outsiders point of view. Boyce was the best player on the park by a distance yesterday. 

He gave his shirt to the son of Gary Bisset, who is the fan who passed away recently and for whom we had the applause at the start of the game. A really classy touch. The hearts fans observed that brilliantly too fwiw. 

I didn't think he was terribly, but his contributions are sporadic.   Two decent efforts that could easily have been goals and a couple of really good flick ons which should really have brought at least one goal.  But he's not a lone striker as his hold up play isn't much cop.

I'd only be playing him beside Boyce or as a sub where he does look dangerous coming on and giving us a direct option we lack otherwise

While it was good to see a theoretically attacking side, it was probably a bit top heavy, if anything, with GMS, McKay, and Woodburn playing in behind Boyce and Nando - that probably left Beni a bit short in midfield. 

Think we changed to a back four due to Smith's injury - Moore more or less managed RB, but probably couldn't swing the RWB gig.  Harsh on Cochrane to drop out, as he's been decent. 

Devlin looked ok, so could give us something different in centre mid.

We go on. 

Just now, paranoid android said:

While it was good to see a theoretically attacking side, it was probably a bit top heavy, if anything, with GMS, McKay, and Woodburn playing in behind Boyce and Nando - that probably left Beni a bit short in midfield. 

Think we changed to a back four due to Smith's injury - Moore more or less managed RB, but probably couldn't swing the RWB gig.  Harsh on Cochrane to drop out, as he's been decent. 

Devlin looked ok, so could maybe give us something different in centre mid.

We go on.