Rhodes County v Heart of Midlothian

14 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Considering how tough a start to the season we have had, to have picked up points and not be at the bottom is more than I was expecting. Feel as if we need to start getting 3 points on the board soon though or we’ll just get into the habit of losing games.

You've played the best, now face the rest

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Why not eh?  away win

I thought Hearts were pretty good & unlucky not to win last weekend, which would have put them top of the league.

When up against a promoted club in a home fixture I'd be expecting a home win but I'd probably take a draw, seen as our form has been indifferent.

1 hour ago, House Bartender said:

Rhodes County? Wasn't Cecil Rhodes just an unpleasant Neanderthal racist bully?

Definite points for fine unsubtlety to be awarded to @Insert Amusing Pseudonym there.

Alternatively

We’re the Athens of the north you’re a distant outpost of our civilisation

I'm sure the plucky provincials will be jaded from their efforts against the ugly sisters last weekend. Hearts will still probably have to overcome the route 1 huddieball tactics usually employed at these far flung outposts before suitably trouncing County with a Boyce masterclass. 3 nil Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Far-east sex tourist name for sure

On the other hand it’s obvious that Motherwell’s former manager is actually a character from a short running Viz comic series “Mickey Melon, his dog is a felon” about a dog owner whose four legged friend is serial offender whose capers always land Mickey in trouble