Hibs v St Mirren

FT 2-2
Good fun that, great open game between two evenly matched teams, really enjoyed it.
Lost the plot for 15 mins at the start of the second half. Hibs scored two and had one ruled out that looked fine to me.
Woke up after going 2-1 down and had one off the underside of the bar then a decent looking penalty claim not given for a foul on Main.
Thought the game was fading out to defeat then, but we kept going. Captain Joe popped up late on to head in a much deserved equaliser after another delicious cross from Tanser (I think). Limbs everywhere, just like the good old days. Could have won it at the end too, but take the point and onwards.

Just now, Lex said:

FT 2-2
Good fun that, great open game between two evenly matched teams, really enjoyed it.
Lost the plot for 15 mins at the start of the second half. Hibs scored two and had one ruled out that looked fine to me.
Woke up after going 2-1 down and had one off the underside of the bar then a decent looking penalty claim not given for a foul on Main.
Thought the game was fading out to defeat then, but we kept going. Captain Joe popped up late on to head in a much deserved equaliser after another delicious cross from Tanser (I think). Limbs everywhere, just like the good old days. Could have won it at the end too, but take the point and onwards.

It was going in without issue and Boyle got greedy and touched it on the line whilst offside. Was stupid.

We deserved a point but I think people are being too generous about the performance, the midfield was awful and our only tactic was to ping aimless diagonals for most of the game. We got lucky that Brophy created a goal for himself out of nothing. Tait should have been on for Millar who looked burst after an hour again and it appears that Flynn is now seventh choice at centre mid. 

I’m really frustrated at how one dimensional this team has become. Credit to Brophy and the back three again though and it was a fantastic ball from Tanser for the second goal. 

2 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

We deserved a point but I think people are being too generous about the performance, the midfield was awful and our only tactic was to ping aimless diagonals for most of the game. We got lucky that Brophy created a goal for himself out of nothing. Tait should have been on for Millar who looked burst after an hour again and it appears that Flynn is now seventh choice at centre mid. 

I’m really frustrated at how one dimensional this team has become. Credit to Brophy and the back three again though and it was a fantastic ball from Tanser for the second goal. 

I wonder if we are playing Ethan to try and generate interest as I don’t see how he can get in ahead of Flynn right now.